[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby

[What the author wants to say:]

I remember when I first jumped over the Dragon Gate, the double-faced turtle seemed to be pulled across, and seemed to be pulled up by several other people.

Snake has been practicing for so long, and a group of little brats suddenly ascended to the heavens for no apparent reason. He must have been quite shocked, and I feel heartbroken.

----------

The clear liquid secreted from the head of Xuan Jin's cock is full of spiritual energy. Just a small drop of it has already made Qing Rong feel like he has found a sweet spring. The little ones in his belly are scrambling to grab the spiritual energy, making him more and more excited. The emptiness is unbearable.

The oral cavity of snakes has a very strong capacity. Qing Rong's small mouth first took in the glans, then he put his hands on Xuan Jin's waist and sucked the oversized cock to the bottom inch by inch. His face turned red. A stick-like object can be vaguely seen between the throat.

"Hmm..." Qing Rong moved his head slightly, and the thick and long dragon root was inserted into his throat.

The tight throat was like a virgin hole, and veins appeared on Xuan Jin's forehead. He forced himself to calm down, so that he won't press the other person's throat and fuck him regardless. If he indulged, Qing Rong's mouth might be broken by him.

The other cock was holding its head out pitifully. Qing Rong's eyes grew hot when he saw it. He took one hand to hold it and jerked it. He spit out the big cock in his mouth and pulled out a silver thread when he separated it. It looked very lustful.

Qing Rong's mouth was empty. As soon as he spit out this one, he hurriedly took the other one in his mouth. Sometimes the two were even put together, and he licked and played the tip at the same time. Xuan Jin reached out to touch his testicles and rubbed them. He wanted to release his semen as soon as possible and then take Qing Rong back.

Because it was difficult to take care of it at the same time, and he took turns licking it, this one just had the urge to ejaculate, but it was immediately put aside to dry, and it went back and forth for nearly half an hour.

Qing Rong was ejaculated all over his face and mouth with hot semen, and he was shamelessly taking all the semen on his face and eating it in his mouth.

The previous battle with the monks consumed a lot of his energy. After swallowing the semen, he drowsily transformed into a little green snake and slept on the ground.

Xuan Jin carefully picked up the green snake and turned into a golden dragon and flew to the fairy island.

The green snake was placed on Xuan Jin's special couch. In a flash of white light, a sleeping beautiful young man took the green snake's place.

Xuan Jin touched his cheek greedily. Since he jumped over the Dragon Gate, he had never seen Qing Rong so quiet again. The days of practice on the mountain seemed to be reappeared in front of him. Qing Rong was still the little brother who liked to call his name and follow him.

A strong "hunger" breath came from the opponent's abdomen, and Xuan Jin also took off his shoes and went to the bed. Although he could use magic to make the opponent lose all his clothes, he still chose the most primitive way of manually stripping off his clothes.

The clothes that were beaten to pieces by the monks were like rags and were thrown to the ground in a few seconds. Xuan Jin also took off his own clothes, and the two of them were naked and stuck together.

Qing Rong escaped for half a month, but the traces of Xuan Jin's body in the past six months have not disappeared. There are bruises, bite marks, kisses, and pinch marks all over his body. Xuan Jin's eyes moved down and saw Qing Rong's slightly bulging breasts.