[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories

[What the author wants to say:]

Gugugugu, I'd better not say when it will be more like this. Generally, I can't say it every time. It's relatively short. Let's write the feelings of the two people first.

If you crack the easter egg, you can probably guess what's going to happen next.

----------

The originally elegant room was transformed into a magnificent one by Xuan Jin. All the furniture in the room was replaced by a golden bed that almost filled the room. Qing Rong was naked and locked on the bed hand and foot. Xuan Jin sealed his body. The magic power prevented him from turning into a snake.

"I know I'm wrong, I know I'm wrong, please let me go, senior brother... senior brother... please... um... don't want it, wuwuwu, it hurts so much, senior brother..."

Qing Rong hugged Xuan Jin's neck, his face was stained with tears, and his red lips opened and closed as he begged for mercy. His lower abdomen was messed up by his own semen, and his slender legs were held apart by the man. Two thick purple-black penises were fucking his pussy and anus up and down, and the semen flowing out of the holes was almost soaked the sheets underneath.

Since he was captured two days ago, Qing Rong has been pressed on the bed and fucked for two days. He was beaten and scolded, but in the end he was fucked until he burst into tears.

The children had been filled to capacity by their father's semen and could no longer absorb the semen. Excessive semen flowed out from the two holes. Xuan Jin scraped the semen on his hands and fed it to Qing Rong.

Dragon Essence is naturally a great tonic for Qing Rong. After Qing Rong swallowed it, all the previous fatigue was gone. The two of them seemed to have become a perpetual motion machine. Qing Rong used his body to please Xuan Jin, and when he was tired and sleepy, he would eat the semen ejaculated by Xuan Jin, and then continue the endless sex.

"The demonic energy on your body... is so heavy, ah, ah, ah, don't penetrate me~~ my uterus is about to be penetrated, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, the uterus is going to be penetrated, ah, ah, ah, don't penetrate."

Xuan Jin's body was glowing with a faint purple light, and his original gentle and elegant temperament turned gloomy and evil inexplicably. He lowered his head and leaned into Qing Rong's ear, "It's not over yet, it will never be over, you are mine... My Junior Brother Rong."

As he spoke, he stretched out his waist, and the hot semen was sprinkled on the mouth of the uterus again. Qingrong said weakly: "No more..."

"You can't refuse me."

After Xuan Jin finished speaking, the two big cocks began to twitch in his holes again.

"Son of a bitch!" Qing Rong bit Xuan Jin's shoulder, then tilted his head and fainted.

Qing Rong fainted seven or eight times in the past two days. Xuan Jin skillfully pulled out his dick. The two big dicks were covered with thick white hot semen. He asked Qing Rong to lie down on the bed, and raised his dick to his mouth. .

Two big glans poked Qing Rong's lips, Xuan Jin pinched his cheeks, his mouth opened automatically, and semen dripped down the glans into his mouth.

After eating the semen, Qing Rong woke up again and saw two big cocks dripping with semen. His face turned red and he was gagged by the big cocks before he could speak.

"Lick." Xuan Jin didn't say anything. Qing Rong climbed onto his thigh in a hopeless manner, stretched out his tongue and licked all the semen on the cock into his mouth and ate it.

After eating the semen, Qing Rong also changed from a weak look to a lively one. His eyes were very watery and beautiful, the dark green color of snakes. At this time, these big eyes were looking at Xuan Jin pitifully, begging him to show mercy.

Although Xuan Jin was a little obsessed, the kindness in his heart always dominated. He lay down next to Qing Rong, stretched out his hands to take the person into his arms, and put his chin on the other person's head, "I'm just... too afraid of losing you. Don't leave... Qing Rong."

Qing Rong couldn't understand, it was Xuan Jin who abandoned him thousands of years ago, why was he begging him not to leave now like a pitiful and sick person? It seems that his whole life has revolved around Xuan Jin. After becoming a disciple, he and Xuan Jin were inseparable. After Xuan Jin became a dragon, he lived in his shadow again.

Qing Rong suddenly found that his obsession with jumping over the Dragon Gate seemed to be gone. The reason why he wanted to jump over the Dragon Gate was to catch up with Xuan Jin. Compared with the failure of not being able to jump over the dragon gate, what hurt him the most was that Xuan Jin turned into a dragon and left without looking back.

He still remembered how he fell from the dragon gate and dragged his weak snake body from the bottom of the lake to the boulder on the shore. Xuan Jin transformed from a koi carp into a five-fingered golden dragon. He wanted to ask Xuan Jin to come down and hug him, but as a result, the other party flew away with a flick of its tail.

Endless sadness spread in his chest. The two days of imprisonment and torture only made him cry physiologically, but recalling the past made him want to cry.

He closed his eyes, and two lines of clear tears fell from the corners of his eyes.

Xuan Jin felt his hands get wet and looked down to find Qing Rong crying silently. He suddenly panicked and said bitterly: "Is it so painful to be with me?"

Qing Rong didn't speak. After an unknown amount of time, Xuan Jin shook him tentatively and found that he had fallen asleep.