[S7] Toilet fxxx

[What the author wants to say:]

I write intermittently,,,, the next chapter will be completed

----------

Zhou Wan worked as an anchor for a year and accumulated a certain number of fans. The platform approached him to discuss using his face as a gimmick to attract viewers and help him grow bigger.

So Zhou Wan became a face-show anchor, capturing a lot of fans with his handsome appearance and gentle voice.

Unknowingly, a year passed, and Zhou Wan broadcast live as usual that day, with a bowl of sugar water placed in front of him.

The barrage stagnated for a while, and then it started to flash like crazy, "I can do it!!!!"

"This sister is so beautiful!!!"

"Is she a delusional girlfriend?"

"So beautiful, so beautiful. I feel a little undestiable to be so beautiful. I hope she's not your girlfriend."

Zhou Wan turned around and saw Wang Leyan, wearing women's clothing and a wig, looking at him with a gentle smile.

He hadn't seen the other party wearing women's clothing for a year, and this time it really made his heart beat faster. He lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing? I'm live broadcasting!"

"It's already 12 o'clock, my dear, go to bed early~" After saying that, he twisted his butt and walked away. Zhou Wan turned his head awkwardly and looked at the barrage on the computer, all of which were telling him to hurry up and get off the stream to accompany his girlfriend.

Damn, where is this girlfriend? He's bigger than all of you with his pants off!

After the broadcast was over, Zhou Wan broke away from someone who wanted to take off his pants, "What on earth are you going to do?"

Wang Leyan rarely hesitated and said, "Don't you have an offline party hosted by Haitang Live next week? Can I appear as your female companion?"

Zhou Wan was stunned, but he didn't want to refuse, "You are too tall."

"You wear height-increasing shoes."

"I'm only 178! You're 194! ​​Should I wear 16cm height-increasing shoes?"

On the day of the party, Zhou Wan took Wang Leyan with him. Wang Leyan wore size 44 flat custom-made women's shoes, a black skirt and exquisite makeup, which was very cool and stunned everyone around him.

Zhou Wan could imagine tomorrow's headlines, but he could only stare straight ahead, pretending not to care about the gazes around him. At this moment, a man in a black suit walked towards them holding a wine glass.

"Zhou Wan, the female companion is very beautiful, girlfriend?"

"Um."

The man in front of him is called Li Fang. He is also a main game support anchor of Haitang Live. His popularity has always been outweighed by Zhou Wan. He has a fiery personality and likes to have a mouth full of fragrance when playing games. He once thought that Zhou Wan's skills were not as good as his, but it was just his face attract the audience.

Today he saw Zhou Wan's female companion was so beautiful. He was so jealous that he wanted to beat Zhou Wan, but he still wanted to show off. He smiled and said, "Why are you not as tall as your girlfriend? Hahaha just kidding."

Zhou Wan was a little embarrassed, but Wang Leyan smiled and said directly, "I am naturally taller, aren't you shorter than me too?"

Li Fang himself is just 180. Zhou Wan wears height-increasing shoes and looks 185. As a result, Li Fang is the shortest among the three.