[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened

[What the author wants to say:]

Come on, the old-fashioned wolf-dog plot at the end of the year, there shouldn't be much ups and downs in this one. Sting out of the child, and then get married.

----------

Zhou Wan's fingers pulled the sheets so hard that they turned white, and his lips were bitten and bleeding from his own teeth. He looked so pitiful, but the culprit only cared about his own pleasure, obeying his instinct, he straightened his waist and fucked this tender bitch.

Although Wang Leyan has been pursued by many girls since he was a child, he had a strict upbringing. Apart from holding hands and kissing girls, he never did anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes when his desire comes, he would make enough food and clothing by himself, and only spent money to buy it after he went to college. An airplane cup worth a few hundred yuan. (airplane cup - artificial vagina (sex toy))

Fuck, this is so much better than an airplane cup. Whether it's the slipperiness or the tightness of sucking, it can't be compared with those dead things. Especially when he fucks it hard, the poor little anchor will still lament. Screaming and moaning.

"You're hard yourself, what are you calling? Slut!" Wang Leyan flicked Zhou Wan's glans with his finger. The other person looked at his little dick with disbelief on his face.

"Bitch, do you feel it when you watch me fuck you?" Wang Leyan forced him to look at the place where the two of them were having sex. The pink female pussy was stretched out by the huge three-finger-thick cock without gaps and the two thin labia were delicately weak one clung to Zhu's body and moved in and out together. It made a "gurgling" sound when it was fucked by a large amount of vaginal juice.

"No woman can shed tears like you! It feels so good! Damn it!"

Zhou Wan's eyes were red and shed tears. He was ashamed and scared. The man above was still wearing women's clothes, and he had not even taken off his skirt. His long black hair was very beautiful as he swayed with the movements, and his delicate and beautiful face turned red with pleasure, if what he is doing now is not too much, Zhou Wan really feels that this is what his future wife looks like in his heart.

But the pleasure of having a woman's pussy being fucked reminded him all the time that the person in his body was not a pretty girl, but a bad man with a huge cock that was beyond ordinary!

Wang Leyan noticed his gaze, smiled, took the voice changer that was thrown aside and tied it back to his collar, and said in a very frivolous female voice: "Brother, does it make you feel good to be fucked?"

Zhou Wan trembled all over, and his already tight cunt tightened even more, making Wang Leyan take a breath. He rubbed the other person's butt, "I didn't expect you to like this."

So all kinds of obscene words floated out from the voice changer, and the beautiful female voice called Zhou Wan "bitch" and "slut". In response, Zhou Wan's cunt became increasingly wet and trembling cock with ejaculation.

"Sister fucked brother and ejaculated? What does my brother want?"

Zhou Wan's nipples were torn apart viciously by his hands, and the flesh that was originally as big as a little finger was swollen like a grape, and then stretched and bounced back like a jellybean.

"Thank you... thank you sister for your big cock..." Zhou Wan cried and thanked the cross-dressing man who violated him. He cried miserably and was fucked even harder.

Wang Leyan pressed hard, as if he wanted to kill him, "Don't you know that the more you cry, the more I want to fuck you?"

How could there be such a bad person! Zhou Wan's three views were completely refreshed today. If he had known that the consequences of picking up girls would be like this, he would rather die alone for the rest of his life!