[S1] Call me Gua Qing

[What the author wants to say:]

The next chapter will feature the birth of a child + random killings, maybe it will be the final chapter?

----------

Before the Demon Lord appeared in the demon world, Shadow worked under several Demon Lords and realized that the Demon Lords might have different personalities, but they were all extremely lustful. His last master was a notorious sex demon.

Since he followed the Gua Qing Demon Lord half a year ago, he has learned that there are demons who do not like women and do not like sex. At that time, the Demon Lord had just come out of seclusion and caused a sensation in the Demon World. Many witches shamelessly followed him. Even Princess Gu Yue stripped naked and offered herself, but she was still thrown out of the palace by the Demon Lord with a cold face and no mercy.

But in the past few days, Shadow has discovered that the Demon Lord doesn't care about desires. It's just that he haven't met one that suits his taste. I didn't expect that the Demon Lord likes a man who is tall and thick, and he is a widower with an unknown demon child. Maybe the Lord has that special hobby? There are many monsters in the demon clan who like to seduce wives, but the folk customs in the demon world are open and they don't mind these things.

Shadow stood outside the palace and thought aimlessly. He heard the sounds inside gradually stopped. Not long after, the gentle footsteps were getting closer and closer to the door. Shadow quickly collected his thoughts.

"Squeak"

Gua Qing walked out of it and said without squinting: "Ask someone to bring some bland food in. Last time you said that the head of the Wan Nian Sect was possessed by a demon. You sent someone to place a demon-baiting powder in the Wan Nian Sect. Set up a barrier outside the door and don't let anyone from the Wan Nian Sect leave."

"Yes"

Gua Qing looked back at the palace with a complicated expression. Who would have thought that this honest-looking man would pester him for four or five days for a child. Even though his pussy was swollen from his fucking, he still opened his hole to seduce him to get in.

The two of them had sex twice this morning. Bao Niu's female hole was indeed so red and swollen that he couldn't touch it anymore. The pregnant husband reluctantly left Gua Qing to go to work. Before leaving, he held Gua Qing's face and kissed him again and again. Said he hoped he would remember it soon.

Gua Qing sat on the throne, glanced at the demon lords and generals below, tapped the handle on the throne with his fingers, and said coldly: "Do you have any objections?"

"When you go to attack Wan Nian Sect, why don't you bring your subordinates with you?" The speaker was the former leader of the dead city, the bloodthirsty demon lord, the father of Princess Gu Yue.

"Although Wan Nian Sect is the largest sect in the world of cultivation, according to my strength, it is enough for one person to take down. I just need some demon soldiers to help me look after the people inside. Letting you go will be overkill."

The demon lords looked at each other. How could they feel that they were overqualified and underused? It is obvious that they want to unify the military power of the demon world. Before the Demon Lord appeared, the demon lords and generals in each city could be said to be their own Lords and did not interfere with each other. After the Demon Lord appeared in the demon world, he first forced all the demon lords and generals from all over the country to be under his command, and those who disobeyed were directly killed and devoured. Now the demons in the palace either pretended to obey, or were too lazy to fight with the Demon Lord.