[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life

[What the author wants to say:]

Tell me what you want to read, otherwise in the next chapter, I want to write about the paranoid skin snake deformed intersex suffering x having no desires, the veteran cadre Zhenlonggong

Yes, it's that cartoon from my childhood

Double JJ True Dragon Senior Brother Gong encountered a developmental deformity of the little snake that was supposed to have double JJ turned into a little horny snake with one JJ and two holes.

The story is set when Bubble and the others all jumped over the dragon gate. The dragon scales were taken back by the real dragon who faked death. The injured snake was disguised as an ordinary snake and was taken back by the kind-hearted real dragon.

He, who had paranoia about becoming a dragon, knew that the dragon essence could improve his cultivation, so he found an opportunity to drug the real dragon into the estrus period and worked with him for half a year. Finally, he ran away with a bellyful of semen and a few bottles of dragon essence. In the end, because it could not absorb it, the dragon essence did not turn into aura but instead he carried the dragon cub.

He was so angry that he had no choice but to hide at the foot of the mountain and rely on the dragon essence he had collected to make food for the baby.

I will add more to what I write in the future. There is a high probability that he will abuse the evil snake. After all, he will definitely do a lot of bad things during his time. Hehehe, but there should also be a crematorium for chasing his wife.

I love this routine qwq

Remember to comment...otherwise I don't know if you would like to see it

----------

In the next seven days, An Wuyan was so hungry that he wanted to make up for the emptiness of the past seven days. He pestered the devil day and night, and his vagina was red and swollen. When Chris thought he would stop, the slut opened his flowing asshole again.

During this period, Chris's sharp nails were also cut and smoothed by An Wuyan. He was no longer afraid of this monster with a big cock, and even arrogantly asked him to bring him tea and water during the break.

An Wuyan had already taken over his family's company, so it was naturally impossible for him to ignore the company's affairs for seven days in a row. He held an online meeting, but turned off his own camera. The faces of senior executives appeared on the computer screen, and he was still naked, sitting on the demon with their lower bodies tightly connected, An Wuyan kissed Chris passionately while listening to the reports from the senior executives.

Deeply in love, An Wuyan took Chris's hand and touched his chest, "Touch me..."

He was far away from the computer, so the senior management couldn't hear clearly for a moment, "Mr. An...?"

"It's okay. You did a good job this quarter. Just keep doing it. If there's nothing else, the meeting will end here."

Generally speaking, people who are entangled by demons will lose all their luck. Not only will their wealth be lost, but they themselves will also die. But An Wuyan was different. The sexual desire that had been bothering him for many years was finally satisfied, his thinking became more open and clear, and the company is developing rapidly. The teacher who had been paying attention to the quality of life of Chris was very puzzled. After this man was entangled by the prince... How come things are getting better?

"No, I want to go to the human world to see what this human being is capable of. I hope nothing happens to the prince." The teacher pushed up his glasses, and the next second, his gentle face was replaced by a sheep's head.