[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...

The younger brother was kicked for teasing, his hymen was finger-checked, the identity of school grass was exposed, he got married and gave birth to a child

[What the author wants to say:]

There is nothing more to write, so let's get them married as soon as possible. After all, Gong is a prince and he doesn't have to worry too much. Hahaha, I've almost written the next chapter. I think I'll post it at night. It's about the arrogant and aloof Emperor x the loyal gatekeeper God of War.

The Emperor who owes sex is attacked by a loyal dog

I forgot to mention that I stand for gender equality, but my sexual fetishes are extremely male-dominated, and I like ejaculation inside the uterus. Male mothers get pregnant and give birth to breastfed babies, and they have to be fucked every day while cooking and raising babies at home.

Swallowing semen, facial cumshot, creampie, urine, sleeping with dick, licking testicles, I love to write about these, come on for the perverted ones

----------

Bai Wuze enjoyed spending time with Fang Qiu more and more, and he slept with the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms every day. The other party was worried that he would have no money for food and clothing, so he gave him half of his living expenses.

"Don't hit the school director's son anymore. If the school director gets angry, you have no power and I can't protect you..."

Bai Wuze was very touched that his wife cared about him so much, but he had to accept the money. He set up a gangster character, so he put all the money he received in a card, planning to explain it to him later when he had the opportunity and give it back to him.

The two spent a semester loving each other, and the day before the holiday they had sex in the dormitory like crazy. Bai Wuze wanted to go back to the palace, and Fang Qiu was locked in the house every time he had a holiday and couldn't go out.

It would take another two months for the two of them to see each other during this vacation, and both parties were reluctant to stop having sex.

Fang Qiu returned home with a tired face. When he saw his father and stepmother sitting in the living room, he immediately walked past with his head lowered.

"Stop."

Fang Qiu stopped immediately, and his father stood up and walked to him.

"What are you doing?"

Fang Qiu's mind went blank. He was stunned by a slap from his father.

"Hickey!"

The stepmother grabbed Fang's father and comforted him: "What if the other party is rich and powerful? You should ask Xiao Qiu first, don't rush to take action."

When Father Fang heard that it made sense, he immediately asked, "Who is the other party and what does he do at home?"

Fang Qiu was silent for a while and said: "He...he has no money and no power, but dad, I like him, I really like him. He said he doesn't dislike me and will marry me in the future!"

Father Fang became angry when he heard the words "He has no money". He became even more angry when he heard the words "like" and "marriage" behind him. He kicked Fang Qiu as if he was trampling on some rubbish, "What's the use of him if he don't have money? What is the purpose of giving birth to you and raising you? You are either born a man or a woman. What does it mean to be neither a man nor a woman?"

The stepmother was also making sarcastic remarks, "Can't you just listen to the arrangements and marry a rich businessman? What's the use of falling in love? Can you make money? Can your lover give us money? Have you slept with him? If so, how can we find a marriage partner for you in the future?"