[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale

[What the author wants to say:]

It's finished. I don't want to write short stories for the time being. It's hard to explain some things clearly. I may be a little slower in writing in the future. I have been imagining the Werewolf for a long time and I still don't know how to write it, so I may not write it.

If you want to write short stories in the future, I will open another chapter. This is all done, otherwise it will be uncomfortable to read, you pen refills!

----------

When the two children were one month old, Gua Qing came back from the world of cultivation and brought his master Juenian Zhenren.

Compared with the surprise and joy of seeing the master, he was more concerned about whether the memory of Gua Qing had been restored. He got the answer when he was hugged by the man and the other party said "I remembered everything" in his ear.

"Where are the two children? Let me take a look at them quickly."

We can only wait until the evening to talk about getting together. Bao Niu pushed out the small bed where the children were sleeping. Just as the children woke up, they felt the breath of their father whom they had not seen for a long time, and they all waved their little fists excitedly.

Juenian teased the two children and said with a smile: "That's great. It's a blessing in disguise for you. You two got such cute dolls."

Bao Niu didn't quite understand, so Gua Qing told him about the pregnancy pill given to him by the leader. Speaking of the leader, Bao Niu asked how he was doing now.

Juenian remained silent, and Gua Qing replied casually: "He was possessed by a demon and inhaled too much demonic energy. When I went there, he had already exploded and died."

He also knew that this was a lie. When Gua Qing arrived, Wan Nian Sect had almost turned into a melting pot for demon refining. The leader's demonic aura was so high that he immediately became his target.

He originally wanted to kill all the Wan Nian Sect, but as soon as he swallowed the leader, he regained his memory and let everyone else go. As for why he lost his memory, Gua Qing guessed that it might be because he was unwilling when he was knocked into the cliff. This resentment became an obsession. Even if he fell into the devil world and broke his brain, he still remembered to seek revenge from the leader.

He also asked Juenian about his life experience, but the other party just told him the same old story. He picked him up at the gate of the sect thirty years ago and saw that he looked smart, so he took him back and raised him as a disciple.

Bao Niu was not familiar with any of this and easily believed it. Now that his lover had recovered his memory and his master was here, what could be happier than this?

"By the way, the leader said before he died that you have my senior brother's golden dragon seal on your body. What's going on?"

Bao Niu shook his head in confusion, "What is that? I don't know."

Juenian thought about it and realized that Bao Niu, a mortal, might have received secret help from his senior brother by chance. It was normal that he didn't know it. Forget it, senior brother doesn't want to show up, so it's better not to search desperately.

Unconsciously, at night, Juenian also returned to his room to rest, and there were only four of them left in the bedroom .

"Bao Niu..." As soon as Gua Qing approached him, the child on the crib started crying loudly.

Bao Niu quickly walked over, picked him up to see if he was peeing, then he lifted up the clothes on his chest in a familiar manner, put the nipple into the child's mouth and fed him.