[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...

Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world, fuck his pussy passionately on the palace window sill, and fuck his mouth with his tail

[What the author wants to say:]

The next chapter is over, Chris is an old tool man.

----------

"Ahem, what's wrong?"

Chris: Will you follow me back to Hell?

An Wuyan also wanted to go to hell and live with Chris. The other person told him that the appearance in hell was different, but he still had a family business and didn't want to leave the world so early.

"No... Chris, you also know that I still have hundreds of billions of wealth, and our child... I also want to keep him in the world to study so that he can inherit my family business." An Wuyan saw that he, a big man, seemed to be speechless. He walked over with some guilt and hugged his arm, "Can you stay with me in the human world? When the child grows up and takes over my family business, I will go to hell with you."

Chris thought for a while, it would take at least hundreds of years for their children to grow up. If An Wuyan lived in the world for hundreds of years, he would definitely be burned to death as a monster. The sheep-headed teacher shook his head, and a string of words appeared in the air. .

Humans and demon's children cannot grow up in the human world. After they are born from your belly, they will have to go through a long period of deep sleep before they can grow.

An Wuyan was stunned, "What do you mean?"

Chris quickly told him the special features of the Demon Royal Family. An Wuyan looked at his belly and said dumbly, "Does this mean that my child will sleep for hundreds of years as soon as he is born? I will turn into ashes by then, right?"

Chris: You are my wife. You will never grow old or die. We can wait for him to grow up together.

"What about my family business? I have a large company under my name, with more than a dozen branches, and its industries include real estate, tourism, department stores, film and television... Do you want me to give up all of these?"

The sheep-headed teacher couldn't imagine that the prince would find such a superficial human being. Their property in hell is much more valuable than things in the human world that only exist for a few decades.

In the end, An Wuyan followed Chris to hell. In An Wuyan's words, he would stay there for a few days to meet his parents, and then return to the human world to manage the company when the time was up.

He told his secretary that he was going on a month-long trip, but in fact he embarked on a journey to hell at home.

A strange green light lit up in the room, and the next second, the three people in the room disappeared into the formation, leaving only the strange six-pointed star that slowly disappeared.

The scene in hell is like another world, except that the sky is always gray and black with the approaching storm, the pedestrians on the road look the same as human beings, and there are also many strange creatures on the road.

"An Wuyan." An Wuyan finally understood what Chris said.

He woke up from the daze of jumping space, and when he looked up, he saw a handsome blond man with thin lips looking at him deeply.

"Chris?" He couldn't believe it, but he thought there was nothing wrong with Chris looking like this. With his handsome face and his enviable body, he couldn't wait to have sex with him right there.

"What do you think I look like?" Chris cared too much about this. An Wuyan Buyan often holds a male model magazine and asks him whether he was as masculine as this muscular man, or as handsome as that young man with fresh flesh.