[S1] Cultivation Cauldron

[What the author wants to say:]

Shou, who has lost his mind, goes to find Lao Gong (Husband), who has lost his memory...

There are also free babysitters heartless skeletons

This skeleton is really poor

----------

The three disciples were knocked unconscious by a strong palm wind before they even took off their pants. Bao Niu looked up and saw the respected leader in front of him. He ignored his naked lower body and threw himself at the leader's feet, "Master, They said Yi Keran was killed by you and Master Juenian, they lied to me, right?"

"No, it's all true. Yi Keran fell into the devil's path, so I naturally have to clean up the door."

"Fell into the devil's path? How is that possible?" Bao Niu shook his head, "You are mistaken. Yi Keran is helping you patrol the mountains to catch devils. How can he be a devil?"

The head didn't want to talk to a common man like him, so he grabbed Bao Niu's arm and took him to his secret room in an instant. When several human cauldron saw him coming back, they immediately shrank into the corner.

"Take care of him." After saying that, he disappeared instantly.

Only then did those human cauldrons dare to step forward. The man in front of them was not fair and delicate like them, but rough and strong. He just kept saying something like "It's impossible, he won't die, I don't believe it." He kept mumbling.

Noticing that he was not wearing any trousers, several furnaces found a pair of trousers from under the bed. Since the last time the perverted demon sucked a person dry, he had stopped attacking them and gave them clothes.

When they put Bao Niu's pants on, they discovered that this manly man was actually an intersex.

When it got dark, the headmaster came back again. He approached Bao Niu and saw that he could only say the word "Keran" in a daze. He sneered and said, "Have you lost your mind and gone crazy?" , that's fine, it saves him the time to comfort him.

He had just obtained the refining method of growth pills from the inner demon, and he still had to go out to look for materials. It was estimated that it would take three months to make the elixir. During this time, Bao Niu would be able to raise his fetus here.

Three months passed quickly. The boss came to the secret room with two bottles. One bottle contained birth-inducing pills, and the other bottle contained growth pills. Later, he only needed to give Bao Niu the birth-inducing pills to eat, then perform a caesarean section to remove the child, and then Give the growth pill to the child, and he will get his own intersex human cauldron.

"Bao Niu, take your medicine." He walked over with the birth-inducing pill. Bao Niu was still mumbling, holding his bulging belly and chanting "Keran."

He was locked in a secret room for three months, and every day he had to put on his clothes, reach for food, and open his mouth. But except for his belly, his body was getting thinner day by day. His originally brown skin was whitened by those cauldron, and now he looks at Bao Niu. A fair and handsome man. Especially the fragile look of him holding his stomach and shouting the name of his late husband makes people want to love him more and more. No wonder so many people in the world like to mess with widows. It has a unique flavor.

Bao Niu didn't even look at it and kept talking to himself. The leader ignored him and pinched his mouth to make him eat it.

"No..." Bao Niu shook his head, and the labor-stimulating pill fell to the ground. The leader's face darkened, and the human cauldrons hurriedly hid in the corner when they saw this.

Intersex Intracranial Orgasm Collection (H)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara