[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...

The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fucked wildly. He let himself go and licked the wolf's cock and begged the wolf to fuck him. The dull general denied that he was moved by the Emperor.

⚠️Bestiality (mc human x ml wolf form) - skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable reading this kind of stuff.

[What the author wants to say:]

Mo Yun completely regarded going to bed as a fair fight, where you punch me and I punch you. His dick had been saying "even" for more than half a year inside his body.

Emperor of Heaven: I'm stupid, I was f*cking prostituted for nothing.

Pushing down to the next chapter

----------

The love affair in the Liuli Palace lasted for two full days. The black-haired wolf eagerly pulled out the cock that had been soaked in his pussy for two days. The over-exploited pussy had turned into a big, loose hole, and the semen mixed with the water was dripping. Flow outward.

As the Emperor of Heaven, his mental strength is naturally extremely high, but at this moment, the Emperor of Heaven wishes that he could be more vulnerable and pass out. The water all over his body and the swollen and painful lower body reminded him of how he was raped by a beast. It took two days and two nights!

The wolf returned to human form, and Mo Yun was relieved, and the awe and guilt towards the Emperor of Heaven emerged in his heart.

"I will carry you to wash up."

The Emperor of Heaven did not reject him, and he felt sticky and uncomfortable.

Behind the Liuli Palace is the Tianchi dedicated to the Emperor of Heaven. The Emperor of Heaven is arrogant by nature, but his body is promiscuous. Under his pure appearance, he has the idea of ​​becoming a whore. Therefore, there is no maid in the Liuli Palace just to make it easier for him to show off at will in the palace in the future.

The two of them walked naked on the corridor, and transparent liquid dripped down the toes of the Emperor of Heaven.

The water temperature of Tianchi was slightly lower, but the Emperor was very comfortable soaking in it. He casually glanced at Mo Yun standing aside and said, "Bath for me."

"Yes."

Mo Yun took the Tensilk scarf hanging by the pool and gently wiped it against the Emperor's body. The Emperor of Heaven's skin is as white as jade and can be broken by a blow. Mo Yun has been in the heaven for thousands of years and has never seen any god with skin as beautiful as the Emperor of Heaven.

His Adam's apple moved, and he suppressed the urge to lick the Emperor all over.

"Bitch! You're hard again." The Emperor's jade feet stepped on Mo Yun's proud and erect cock. He looked slightly proud, as if he had grasped Mo Yun's handle.

While fucking, Mo Yun also noticed that the Heavenly Emperor's divine power had really weakened. The current Heavenly Emperor was no match for him at all. He looked at the Heavenly Emperor with deep eyes, and the latter turned his head uncomfortably.

The Emperor was very confused. Why did Mo Yun look at him like this? How dare he? He is the Emperor of Heaven3!

"Bitch! If you look at me like this again! I will kill you!" The Emperor of Heaven exclaimed, his two feet were brought together by Mo Yun, and the other party's thick black cock was inserted between the soles of the two feet, Mo Yun With burning eyes, the erotic footjob begins.

"You..." The Emperor of Heaven was left with only shame. He had a crush on Mo Yun and would not be angry at all about this kind of relationship. Instead, a hint of joy and shyness arose in his heart.