Chapter Eight

-Rock Fight-

"Thanks."

"Isn't that the h-homeschooled kid's bike?" Bill asked.

"Y-yeah, it's M-mike's." Charlotte said.

"We should help him." Beverly dropped her bike.

"We should?" Richie asked hesitantly.

"Yes!" Charlotte ran after Beverly. She began to hear what they were yelling.

"Eat the meat!"

"Eat it, bitch!"

Charlotte threw a rock that hit Henry in the head. Henry dropped to the ground and the rock he was going to hit mike with went flying out of his hand.

"Nice throw." Stanley complimented. He thought he couldn't love her more, but here he was.

"Thanks." Lottie smiled, showing her white teeth.

The Losers watched as Henry stood up while Mike was making his way across the creek.

"You Losers are trying to hard. She'll do you. You just have to ask nicely, like I did." He grabbed his crotch as he looked at Beverly. He quickly switched his stare to Charlotte.

"Now Lottie, you'd just have to hold her down and make her take it." Everyone was fuming, how dare he suggest doing something like that. Charlotte was only twelve, she would be turning thirteen in November.

Ben let out an angry yell startling everyone. He then threw the rock he had.

"What the fuck!"

"Rock war!" Richie yelled before getting hit in the forehead with a rock.

Charlotte never missed a target. She hit Belch in the balls.

"Fuck you, bitch-!" He was cut off by Beverly throwing a rock at his face.

They continued throwing rocks at the opposing side until Victor and Belch left Henry laying on the ground.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie flipped him off before following the Losers, minus Lottie.

"You'll get what's coming to you. Mark my words." Henry said quietly. Charlotte then heard a noise.

She looked over and saw the same clown eating an arm. He waved with it. She let out a small whimper before following Richie...