Chapter Four

-Bev's Dreams-

This chapter gets a bit spicy, but no smut.

"That's fucked up."

Charlotte and Stan walked in the inn and quickly went up to their rooms. Turned out their rooms were right next to each other. After Charlotte had gotten done packing her bag, she went over to Stan's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She heard his voice shout.

When she walked in she saw his clothes neatly folded in his suitcase before he zipped it up. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, indicating for her to sit down.

"We probably won't see each other for a while and I needed to get this off my chest." He started. Charlotte nodded encouraging him to continue.

"My feelings for you haven't gone away. Every feeling. I still love you Charlotte and I always will. When you left you took part of me with you. I understand that I was the one that broke up with you, but that was the biggest mistake of my life. I should have fought harder, no matter the distance."

Charlotte had a small smile on her face as she leaned slightly forward, "I love you, Stan."

Stan closed the gap between them and brought his lips to hers. The kiss started off slow before quickly escalating. Stan took off Charlotte's button up and threw it to the side. She quickly followed and began undoing his shirt.

He tugged on her tank top, asking for permission to take it off. She quickly nodded and he threw it into the pile of clothes that was forming.

He gently laid her down and kissed down her neck...

With Beverly, Ben, Richie, and Eddie downstairs.

"So you're telling us you had a dream about Ryan dragging Charlotte away and also saw all of our deaths...?" Richie asked after Beverly explained.

Beverly nodded with tears in her eyes. They heard what sounded like a bed squeaking from upstairs. No one else was staying there besides them. They all looked at each other with eyes wide with realization. Stan and Charlotte were fucking.

"Oh my God!" Eddie gagged. Richie held his hand out to Ben and Beverly. They groaned before handing him fifty bucks each.

"Funny how sex can change such a fucked up moment." Richie laughed.

Thirty minutes later...

Stan and Charlotte walk down the stairs with smiles on their faces. When they got to the bottom they looked up at the other's faces.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Charlotte asked hesitantly, afraid she already knew the answer.

"You two have fun?" Richie asked.

Stan and Charlotte turned red and avoided each other's eyes. After they had finished they agreed to get back together. 'It's funny how they still get flustered easily.' The other's thought.

At that moment Bill and Mike walked in, Bill looking as if he'd just gotten high.

"I've watched every one of us this week..." Beverly started the conversation Stan and Charlotte had interrupted.

"Seen all of us what?" Bill kneeled beside her.

"To the place that Patrick, Betty, Ed, and Georgie wound up." Beverly shakily spoke.

Charlotte sucked in a breath, "That's fucked up."

They looked at her with a certain look that made her shut up.

"That's how we end." Beverly finished.

"How come the rest of us aren't seeing that shit?" Richie questioned. "I mean, what makes her so different?"

"The dead lights." Mike said. Richie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Charlotte tilted her head to the side.

"The dead lights." Bill repeated in realization. Charlotte's eyes widened as an image of Beverly floating appeared in her head. The others seemed to see the same. "She was the only one of us that got c-caught in the dead lights that day." Bill explained.

"We were all touched by It. Changed, deep down. Like, an infection or virus. A virus. You understand. Slowly. That virus... it's been growing for 27 years! This whole time, metastasizing!" Mike exclaimed.

"I wasn't touched by It. That's just fucking weird." Charlotte said.

"Jesus Christ, Lottie. Not touched like that" Ben sighed.

"She's just saying what everyone else is thinking, man." Richie said.

"I mean, Richie. Come on. What Beverly sees, it will come to pass. It's what'll happen to all of us, eventually. Unless, we stop it." Mike said.

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?!" Eddie asks.

"The ritual of Chüd."

I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Tell me your thoughts please.

~•Love you all so much-M•~