Chapter Two.

-Reunion-

"You didn't hear this?"

Neither of them said anything in the car as Charlotte silently cried. Once she had stopped crying Richie asked the question that had been on his mind.

"This isn't the first time, is it?" Richie asked seriously. It was very rare to see Richie serious, but here he was.

Charlotte just silently shook her head. "But I can't end it."

Richie quickly pulled the car over and once he put it in park he looked over at her as if she was crazy.

"Who else would want me? He said no one would want me. Who would want me? I haven't had sex in twenty one years." It was true she hadn't. Stan was her first and last.

"He's wrong. Stan loved you and still does." Richie told her, angry she listened to Ryan.

"How do you know?" She sniffed.

"Mike told me how Stan's attitude over the phone changed when he heard your name." He smirked despite the situation.

'I love him too, but he's probably changed.' she thought.

When they arrived at the inn they two shared a room that had two beds. That night Charlotte silently cried herself to sleep.

The next day they spent the day around town. Charlotte kept getting a feeling someone was watching her. Multiple people stopped each of them asking for an autograph.

That night when they got to the restaurant, Charlotte was a nervous wreck. She took a few deep breaths and got out of Richie's car. She didn't bother trying to hide the bruises. What was the point? Earlier in the day she had, but now she didn't feel like it.

When she had walked over to Richie, she saw him looking at, what looked like, a couple. The woman looked to be at least three inches taller than Charlotte, and she had short, red hair. The man was a bit taller than Richie and had a muscular build, along with brown hair.

They looked like they were having a moment before Richie interrupted, "You two look amazing. What the fuck happened to me?"

Charlotte looked over at him, looking like she'd been insulted. She looked back over to the couple that was looking towards her and Richie, mainly her, with wide eyes. It was then she realized they were Ben Hanscom and Beverly Marsh.

Ben hummed in mock amusement, as Beverly gave a small chuckle. It seemed that they didn't notice the bruise.

"Hey, man." Ben chuckled.

"Richie." Richie walked forward for a hug.

"Yeah." Ben nodded and hugged back.

Beverly was staring at Charlotte with a mixture of awe, shock, and confusion.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME I WAS FRIENDS WITH THE CHARLOTTE DENBROUGH?! THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD!!!" Beverly exploded.

--------

Richie banged on the big noisy thing drawing attention to him, Charlotte, Beverly, and Ben. (Idk what the fuck it's called. Please lmk.)

"The meeting of the Loser's club has officially begun." Richie announced. Charlotte was staring at Bill with sadness. They hadn't talked to each other since Bill moved away.