Chapter Eleven

-Small-

"You're just a dumb ass clown that likes children! That makes you a fucking pedophile!"

Eddie and Richie looked up at her with wide eyes. She had saved Eddie's ass.

"Come on! We have to go!" Ben dragged them into a cave that was near.

It was trying to get into the cave as soon as they got in. "Come out and play!"

"I almost killed him, I remember. My hands were at his throat. I could feel him choking. I made him small." Eddie remembered.

"Small! That's it!" Mike pointed at Eddie.

"We have to make him small!" Charlotte nodded and gave a big grin.

"Guys, there's a passage way to get to It!" Stan pointed.

"The tunnel!" Beverly gasped.

They slowly climbed through and stood behind It.

"Hey, dumbass!" Charlotte called. It turned it's head and giggled.

"You filthy, little children!"

"M-make him believe that he's small!" Bill reminded.

"I am the eater of worlds!" It growled.

"Not to us you're not! You're just a clown!" Mike yelled. The other shortly followed.

"You're a weak old woman!"

"A headless boy!"

"Imposter!"

"A mimic!"

"You're just a dumb ass clown that likes children! That makes you a fucking pedophile!"

"A fucking bully"

"A painting!"

"Just a clown!"

"A motherfucking stupid mummy!"

It slowly got smaller and smaller until it was shrunk up against the spikes and it's skin was piled around it.

It weakly tried to stab them. Richie tore it's claw off and threw it to the ground.

"A clown with a scared, beating heart." Mike said before digging his hand into its chest and taking it's heart out. Charlotte's face scrunched in disgust as it slowly beat.

"Look at you, all grown up." It said weakly.

"Boo hoo." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

Slowly the Losers all squeezed the heart. It let out many painful gasps as they squeezed before it slowly closed its eyes.

The walls began to shake, meaning the house was going to collapse and they needed to get out of there fast.

They climbed their way out as fast as they could, and luckily they climbed out right as it completely collapsed.

"I'm hot. Is anyone else hot?" Charlotte fanned herself as she breathed heavily.

"Let's go to the quarry." Stan laughed and slung his arm over her shoulder.

Short part, but only one more part before the bonuses!

-Love, M.