Bonus i

Six months later

Ben and Beverly moved together after Beverly had gotten a divorce and they almost immediately got married. Richie and Eddie also moved in together after Eddie had divorced his wife, Myra. Bill had divorced his wife and moved closer to Charlotte and Stanley who had also moved in together.

Charlotte's phone rang as she was writing in her notebook and she picked it up to see Stan's name.

"Get ready. Wear something nice, only if you want to , of course. But I would just recommend it. I'll be there to pick you up in an hour. I love you. Bye."

He said that so fast and then hung up afterwards. Charlotte thought it was weird, but ignored it and started getting ready.

She got a blue dress with some flowers on it and the sleeves were puffed up. She curled her heart and put on some black flats.

She heard a car horn about five minutes later and walked outside and saw Stan wave at her from in the car. She slowly walked over the car, but before she could open the door, Stan appeared at her side and opened it for her.

"Thank you." She smiled at him and sat down. "So what are we doing?" She asked once they had started driving.

"It's a surprise." He smiled at her nervously.

They drove for thirty more minutes until they got to a flower field and it was sunset. There was a picnic set up with candles and all of Charlotte's favorite foods.

"Stan! What is this for?" She asked with wide eyes.

"It's for you. The best girlfriend in the world!" He motioned for her to sit.

After they ate Stan slowly took her hand and helped her stand up. He slowly got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket. He opened it and inside was the prettiest ring Charlotte had ever seen.

"I prepared a speech, but I don't think I need one to express my love for you, Charlotte. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have kids with you. Marry me?" He asked.

She nodded with tears in her eyes. "Yes!"

This sucks ass! But who the fuck cares?!

-Love, M.