Chapter Ten

-Fireworks-

"Always."

The Losers agreed to meet up at the park in order to watch the fireworks. Until then Charlotte painted. She painted Stanley Uris. She didn't know why she did, but she did.

Lottie had no idea what she wanted to be when she got older. She thought about and artist, actress, surgeon, but none of them seemed right. She did think about trying to be a singer. No one knew she could sing.

She decided she would practice for thirty minutes before getting ready. So, she wrote part of a song.

She didn't know, but Bill had let Stan inside and he was outside of her door getting ready to knock.

"Don't make me get violent.

I want my ring back, baby, that's a diamond."

Stanley was in shock. He had no idea she could sing. She had never shown any interest in it. He continued to listen.

"You don't listen anyways, I'll be quiet.

I don't really feel like fighting.

Don't make me get violent.

I want my ring back, baby, that's a diamond.

You don't listen anyways, I'll be quiet.

I don't really feel like fighting."

Bill was downstairs wondering what was taking Stan so long getting Lottie. He soon grew impatient and went upstairs. He saw Stan standing outside her door, smiling like a idiot.

He then heard angelic singing. He knew why Stan was taking so long.

"Don't make me run away out the back door.

I want my clothes back.

You say you miss me, so then I drive back to you.

I drive back to you."

Bill slowly opened the door the see Charlotte with her eyes closed. She was already ready to go. He then looked over at her desk and saw the painting. He smirked and slowly walked in, Stan following close behind.

"Petals off of flowers, did you ever really love me?

Now my nose is filled with powder.

And I think that's shes still lovely, oh no.

She knows I'm a wreck."

Bill clears his throat. As much as he likes her singing that were running late.

Charlotte's eyes snapped open, and her face began to fill with blush.

"How much did you h-hear?"

"All of it." Stan answered.

"M-most of i-it." Bill gave his answer.

"Well....let's g-go." Lottie practically ran out of the room.

As Stan and Bill we're leaving the room, Stan finally noticed the painting. He blushed and continued his way out.

Time Skip

"What to you so long?! I aged like twenty seven years!* Richie exaggerated.

"No reason!" Charlotte said quickly, her face nearly as red as Bev's hair.

"Wait...DID BILL CATCH YOU AND STAN FUCKING?!" Richie yelled. Stanley and Lottie became tomatoes.

"No!" All three of them objected.

Richie looked at them sceptically. The rest were trying to hide their laughs.

"M'kay..."

They all began walking to where they wanted to watch the fireworks. With the help of Stan, Lottie sat on a tree branch. The rest of the Losers we scattered on the ground.

They watched in awe as the fireworks began to go off. Stan wasn't looking at the fireworks, he was looking at Charlotte. He admired the way her face would light up each time a fireworks went off. The way her green eyes would almost close when she smiled or laughed. He knew he had to do something about his feelings at some point, so he went for it.

"Hey, Char?"

Charlotte looked over at him and noticed how close they were. She admired his chocolate brown eyes and his very curly hair.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Can I kiss you?" Charlotte's eyes grew wide.

Neither noticed the Losers watching them. Nor had they noticed the fireworks had stopped, getting ready for he finale.

Charlotte nodded and their lips met in a kiss. At that exact moment the final fireworks went off. The Losers began cheering, even Bill.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Richie shouted.

They separated. They slowly opened their eyes and smiled softly at each other.

"Be mine?" Stan asked, nervously.

"Always."

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! They're together! Please excuse any bad parts I've never written a kiss scene before.

Also, I can't decide if they should be together in It Chapter two or get together near the end of It chapter two.

-Love, M.