Chapter Seventeen

-Final Battle-

"Go!"

"Oh, God." Mike said in relief.

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asked after she had looked around and noticed his absence.

"What took you so long?" Charlotte heard a voice she knew all too well. George, her younger brother.

"I was looking for you this whole time." Bill assured.

Charlotte was hurt and she guessed Stan, Eddie, and Richie were too. They had also been close with Georgie and they helped look for him.

"I couldn’t find my way out of here. He said I could have my boat back, Billy." Sadly Charlotte, and the others, knew this was not Georgie.

"Was she fast?" Bill asked, smiling slightly.

"I couldn’t keep up with it." 'Georgie' answered. Charlotte's eyes began to tear up.

"“She”, Georgie. We call boats “she”." Charlotte knew Bill had realized, this wasn't Georgie.

"Take me home, Billy." Georgie whimpered, "I wanna be with you, Charlotte, mom and dad."

"I want you to come home too." Bill answered sadly.

"I love you, Billy." Georgie said.

"I love you, too." Bill paused, "But you're not Georgie." Bill shot 'Georgie' in the head with Mike's last bullet.

Charlotte let out a sob as the others gasped. 'Georgie' began to shake violently before his body began to form into the clown's.

Pennywise stood up as Bill gasped.

"KILL IT, BILL!" Eddie began to yell. "KILL IT!"

The others began to join, "KILL IT!"

They kept yelling hoping Bill would listen.

"It's not loaded." Mike said referring to the gun. Sadly no one heard him besides Charlotte. She slowly turned to him in horror.

The others continued to yell as Bill raised the gun.

"Hey! It's not loaded!" Mike said a little louder this time.

He shot It in the head. It began to move it mouth and make random noises as blood floated from It's head. It arched It's back, still standing. It jumped towards them.

They all let out a yell and scrambled away. It jumped on Bill, and he used the gun to stop It from biting his face off.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Beverly yelled as she hit it across the head. It grabbed the pipe when she tried to hit It a second time. It tossed her a few feet away.

"BEVERLY, NO!" Eddie yelled.

"Mike!" Charlotte yelled as Mike went up to hit It next. It grabbed Mike's pipe(hehehe -M) and tossed him away, as well.

Richie went in Pennywises back and pure a pile in It's mouth sideways. Ben got on one of It's legs while Stan got on the other. It began spinning and threw them all off.

Charlotte quickly went to help them up. What she failed to notice was It's arm stretching out until it was to late.

She let out a scream as she felt herself falling forward. It began dragging her back and held her and Bill by their necks.

"Bill!" Beverly yelled in worry.

"Charlotte!" Stan's yell followed.

"No don't!" Beverly gasped. "Let them go!"

"No..." Penny shook his head. "I'll take them! I'll take all of you! Yes, I'll feast on your flesh, as I feed on your fear." He threatened.

"Or..." He continued, "You'll just leave us be...I'll take them, only them. Then I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and leave happy lives. Until, old age takes you back to the weeds." He offered.

"Leave..." Bill rasped, "I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I'm so s-s-sorry."

"S-s-sorry." Pennywise mocked and then laughed.

"Go!" Charlotte ordered. She then look towards Stan sadly.

"Guys...w-we can't!" Beverly said.

"I s-sorry." Bill apologized again.

Richie stood up, "We told you Bill..." He trailed off for a moment. "I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It was your fault."

Charlotte eyes began to tear up again. But she understood.

"You punched me in the face." He began to list, "You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now..." He reach to the junk pile and pulled out a bat. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Charlotte felt a small smile making it's way to her face. Pennywise pushed Bill and Lottie to the ground harshly.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSER'S CLUB, ASSHOLE!" Richie hit It across the face with the bat.

Mike then stabbed it in the mouth. Charlotte ran towards Stan a gave him a quick, tight hug.

Burnt ands began to grab the spike Mike had stabbed It with.  Stanley ran forward and cut the hands off as Richie hit It from behind.

It turned into the woman from the painting and ran towards Stan. Charlotte was worried until he hit It across the face.

Mike hit It with a chain before he fell to the ground. Crab claws from Pennywisybegan to try and inplale him. Luckily, he dodged every time.

Ben came and stabbed It through the back. It's head morphed into a mummy and wrappings began to spread around his face and bring him forward.

Ben let out a yelled, but Charlotte picked up the knife she had dropped and stabbed it in the head. It turned towards her angerly.

It began to separate into seven people. The Losers.

"We're not friends with you anymore!"

"You're such a a slut!"

"How could I have ever loved a bitch like you!"

"I hope you die alone!"

They all began yelling hurtful things at her. Bill came to the rescue and began hitting It with a chain.

They all began taking turns hitting it to a hole. First Bill, then Richie, Bill again, Stan, and then lastly Bill.

It faced Eddie and morphed into a leper. It began to gag before vomiting black liquid all over him.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Eddie lunged for It and hit It across the face.

It began to morph into a man that looked to be in his forties. He slowly looked up at Bev. Charlotte realized it was her Percy ass father.

"Hey, Bevvy." He said, "are you still my little gi-"

He was cut off by Beverly letting out an angry yell and stabbing him through the mouth. His face began to morph back as Beverly backed away.

It slowly backed away to the hole before flipping itself in.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly." Bill started. "Because she wasn't afraid and neither are we."

Pennywise began to seep down. It began to recite Bill's poem before stopping.

"Fear." It whispered before dropping down the hole.

They all let out sighs of relief and hugged each other. Charlotte ran into Stan's arms and began to let out tears of happiness.

"I know what I'm writing for my summer experience essay." Richie said getting laughs.

Bill slowly began to drift away as he noticed a yellow raincoat. The others followed and saw Georgie's name on the tag.

He began to sob, as did Charlotte. She slowly approached her older brother and hugged him, the others soon joining as they all cried.