Chapter Six

-Token-

"You're not real!"

"Go back to Derry, Mike said. Stan will be there, he said. It'll be fun, he said. Bullshit!" Charlotte muttered to herself as she walked through Derry, by herself.

She knew what her token was going to be. She knew the second Mike explained what it was. Her old cat's collar. Sadly Moo has died five years after Stan and Charlotte found her. She had died of natural causes, old age to be specific.

When Charlotte arrived at her old house, it looked as if it was being lived in. So she went forward and knocked on the door.

A lady, who looked to be a bit older that Charlotte, opened the door with a friendly smile. When Charlotte looked briefly behind the lady she saw a young girl, who looked no older than three.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked politely.

"Um, I used to live here around twenty years ago and I was wondering if I could just look around. I also wanted to see if any of my stuff is still here." She replies, rather nervously.

"Of course! Come on in." The lady opened the door wider, allowing Charlotte to come in. "I'm Janice Taylor. It's lovely to meet you
...?"

"Charlotte. Charlotte Denbrough." Charlotte said quickly. Janice gave a knowing smile.

"Well, look around wherever you'd like. And the things that were still here when we moved in are in the basement." Janice told her.

"Thank you, so much." Charlotte gave a smile. After Janice had gone into the living room Charlotte made her way to the basement.

Charlotte has just gotten home from the pharmacy, getting some lady products. It has been about a week since the Losers split up. Her parents had to take her to get her thigh stitched up.

"Lottie?" A voice called from the basement as she walked past it. She knew that voice. It was Georgie. Her brother who had been missing since October.

She quickly dropped her bag and ran down the stairs, but before she got to the body her shoe got stuck on a nail and she fell down the last few.

She groaned in pain and looked up into the dark basement. It was still loaded from the big rain storm that had been on and off since October. Her eye caught something bright yellow in the corner of the room.

"G-G-Georgie?" She stuttered for the first time in a few days. Her eyes widened as tears filled them. She quickly stood, ignoring the scrape on her knee.

She rushed forward to bring him into a hug, before she realized something. Pennywise had admitted to killing Georgie a week ago. She stopped and sadly dropped her arms.

"Fuck!" She yelled as tears began to fill her eyes once more. She punched the cement wall, not caring about the pain or the blood now leaking from her hand.

"You're scaring me, Lottie." 'Georgie's' voice wobbled, as though on the verge of tears.

"Don't you fucking dare call me that!" She exclaimed angrily. How dare It take advantage of her relationship with Georgie.

'Georgie' smiled a smile that wasn't his before he slowly morphed into the clown.

"Uh oh! I made Lottie mad." It smirked.

"You're not real!" She yelled and ran up the stairs. It didn't follow.

Charlotte nervously scanned the basement for a box that looked to have some of her family's old things. She saw a box titled 'Previous Owners' and walked towards it.

She quickly opened it and the first thing her eyes saw was the red cat collar with the name tag that read 'Moo'. She picked it up and gave a sad smile.

When she turned she saw a giant red balloon in the corner. She slowly backed towards the stairs, knowing this was one of Pennywise's tricks.

It popped and there stood the red haired clown that had been haunting her since she was twelve.

"Oh, how I've missed you, Lottie." He said in a child's voice before running at her at an inhumane speed.

She screamed as she turned and ran up the stairs. When she got to the top, Janice was standing there.

"What happened?" She asked with worried eyes.

"I'm sorry! I really have to go! Here is my phone number if you need me to get anything else!" Charlotte handed her a piece of paper and quickly ran out of the house.

'Im going to fucking kill this clown!' She angrily thought to herself as she sprinted towards the inn, not noticing the familiar blue car following her.

REDDIE is getting together soon! I'm so excited! We were robbed when it came to their relationship!

•~I love you all-M~•