Epilogue - Act ii

Five years later

"Wyatt, quit teasing your sister!" Stan yelled at his four year old son who was in the living room  as he made them their school lunch in the kitchen.

"But, Dad!" Wyatt whined as he and his twin sister walked into the kitchen.

"No buts! She's your little sister, you have to protect her. And she has to protect you too. You protected each other! Like how Mommy and Uncle Billy protect each other! Or even Mommy and Uncle Richie!" Stan told him

"I love Uncle Richie!" Luna exclaimed. "He's my favorite uncle!"

"No way! Uncle Billy is so much cooler!" Wyatt argued.

Luna had Charlotte's green eyes and Stan's dirty blonde curly hair. While Wyatt has his mom's dark hair and freckles, but his dad's eyes.

"Nah uh!" She shook her head.

"No arguing! It's not nice!" Charlotte said, not unkindly, as she walked into the room. She had really been blessed with not aging she still looked twenty five, Stan did as well.

"Sorry, Mom." The twins apologized together. "Is baby Matthew still sleeping?"

After Charlotte and Stan had the twins, Charlotte got pregnant a little after three years of having them. Meaning the baby was only two months old.

"Yes that's why you have to be quiet." She smiled at her children before kissing them on the cheek. "I love you two."

"I love you too, Mom." They said together.

It was obvious the Uris family was happy and no one could change that. Never.

If my family isn't like that in the future, I don't want it! Just kidding!(Not really)

-Love, M.