Chapter Seven

Bowers and Hockstetter

"I just killed an already dead guy!"

As Charlotte was walking, more so sprinting, to the inn, she heard a familiar engine. She froze and her breathing started to get heavy. It couldn't be, they were all dead.

She slowly turned and saw a decomposed Patrick Hockstetter in the driver's seat of Belch's car. She quickly turned and began running as she heard the car right behind her.

She saw the library ahead and saw Richie's car and ran even faster, if possible. When she reached the doors she heard the dead man get out of the car and limp/sprint towards her.

She ran in and saw Bowers' body with an axe in his head. She didn't question anything, nor did she notice the other Losers in the room(Mike, Richie, Ben, Beverly, Eddie, and Stan).

She quickly pulled the axe out and turned towards Hockstetter, who was smirking at her. She let out a war cry and cut his head off with the axe. Black blood splattered on the axe and all over Charlotte's face.

Eddie gagged and the rest stared in shock. It was at this moment Charlotte noticed them.

"Oh shit!" Charlotte's eyes widened as she realized the situation. "I just killed an already dead guy!"

"Bill's going to Neibolt by himself." Mike wasted no time, "I just called him. We need to go."

Shittttt.... Charlotte gulped.

This is just a filler chapter, a shitty one, but still a filler chapter. Thank the heavens this book is almost complete.

•~Don't be a silent reader; vote and comment!~•

•~Love you so fucking much!-M~•