Chapter Three

-Fight-

"Get the fuck away from me!"

Everyone shared smirks as they watched the two former lovers staring at each other. Charlotte felt the corners of her lips curve upwards. Richie had to cover his mouth in order to not ruin the moment.

Stan walked to the table and sat in-between Charlotte and Beverly. Charlotte wasn't paying too much attention to Richie and Ben making fun of Eddie's job, she was too focused on Stan.

He hadn't changed much. He was still wearing a button up and khakis. He still had noodle-like curly hair. His eyes were the same shade of brown as the day she left.

"I propose a toast, to the Losers." Beverly raised her beer up and everyone brought their glasses forward.

Charlotte laughed as Richie and Bev leaned towards each other, like they were going to kiss, before Beverly stuck her chopstick in Richie's mouth.

"Let's take our shirts off and kiss!" Eddie yelled as he and Richie were arm wrestling.

A waitress brought out fortune cookies and sat them in the middle of the table.

Charlotte stretched her arm out to grab one, but she suddenly got a terrible feeling. She looked around for a moment before picking one up.

'Run, Lottie'

As she read it a chill went up her spine. She didn't know why, but she felt like she needed to run away, to get out of Derry.

She quickly stood up and without saying anything, she went outside. No one noticed.

Charlotte sat on the sidewalk as she waited for Richie to come outside. She took her cigarettes out of her pocket and lit one.

She then heard a noise by the dumpster, almost as if a raccoon was in it. She slowly stood up and walked over to it. Before she could see what caused the noise the Losers came storming out of the restaurant.

She didn't notice the familiar car in the parking lot, nor did Richie. A blonde man took a drink of his beer before opening the car door quietly.

"What happened?" Charlotte asked, slightly dreading the answer.

"It. The stupid fucking clown!" Richie yelled.

Charlotte's face drained of color. Her eyes grew wide as memories flashed through her head.

The others began arguing about Mike lying. Richie swore while Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. Stan was looking down at the ground. Beverly has a thoughtful look on her face.

Charlotte let out a quiet gasp as she heard a familiar voice she hated whisper in her ear.

"Got you..." Ryan covered her mouth. No one in the group noticed him dragging her behind the restaurant.

With the Losers, not Charlotte

Beverly came to a realization. She looked up from the ground and her face drained of its color. Her dream she had been having for weeks. Charlotte getting dragged away by a blonde man...Ryan.

"Charlotte!!" Beverly yelled, looking around wildly. The group looked at her weirdly before noticing Charlotte was nowhere to be seen. Richie looked around and noticed Ryan's car.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "Lottie!"

The others began yelling her name before they heard a familiar feminine voice yell.

"Get the fuck away from me!" They quickly ran behind the restaurant and saw a man slap Charlotte and try to pin her against the wall. All of them saw red, but Stan saw the darkest shade.

He stormed up to Ryan and Charlotte and pushed Ryan to the ground and began punching him repeatedly.

Charlotte watched with wide eyes before Richie grabbed her arm and moved her towards Beverly. Beverly held the younger woman in her arm as she silently cried.

Stan got off of the barely conscious Ryan and walked towards the group. They began to slowly leave the scene when Charlotte called out.

"We're done! Fuck you!"

She followed after Beverly and Ben. Stan walked beside her and grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

Once they got to the front they began to angrily shout at Mike. Richie and Eddie were the first to leave Bev and Beverly soon following.

"There goes my ride." Charlotte sighed as she watched Richie drive away with Eddie.

"I drive you." Stan offered with a loving smile.

She smiled back and they walked to his car. Neither acknowledged Bill and Mike.

On the way to the inn they told each other everything about themselves, and needless to say neither had changed. That includes their feelings for each other...

Sorry I have updated in over a week, I've been busy!

Any who...I LOVE REDDIE AND STARLOTTE!!! I WISH I HAD LIVE LIKE THAT!!!

This chapter doesn't exactly follow the movie, so I apologize. The next chapter is kind of the same way.

~•I love all of you so much!-M•~