Something's Missing

C H A P T E R O N E

*Unedited*

September 15, 2014

One week later

Alison

A cool breeze hits my face once Hanna and I enter the school. I link my arm with Hanna's as we start to walk down the hallway. I hear people whispering as we pass them by, and they can only be whispering about one thing.

The fact that I'm still a virgin has the whole school talking, even though Kate had told everyone last week everyone is still talking. I still don't get what the big deal is, if anyone else at this school announced that they were still a virgin people would talk for two seconds then drop the topic completely.

I hear catcalls as we approach our lockers which happen to be next to the jocks. Here comes the worst part, passing the horny jocks that are always trying to get in my pants. More so than ever since they found out I still hold my V-Card, and I didn't plan on losing it to any of those man whores known as the Ravenswood High jocks. And despite the fact that I'm bi, they know I like girls more which makes them try just a little bit harder.

But don't get me wrong, these guys can be really nice and sweet. Just not when they haven't gotten any action in a few days. I stop at my locker.

I ignore them as they start calling things out to me. "Don't listen to them, Ali." Hanna says as she opens her locker. I can see the annoyance in Hanna's eyes when they just keep on calling things out.

Eventually Hanna snaps and slams her locker shut and turns to them. "Don't you guys have practice? Or did you lose your balls?" Yep, that shut them up.

"Thanks, Han." They start to walk away, occasionally giving Hanna dirty looks which I give them right back.

"Hey, Ali." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and see Sean Ackard. Sean is one of the jocks and Hanna's ex boyfriend.

"What do you want, Sean?" I can hear the annoyance in my own voice which made my words sound harsh.

"I just wanted to apologize for the way my buddies were acting, it was uncalled for." I just nod at his words, I don't exactly know how to respond to that. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over later." He has a smirk glued to his face.

I slam my locker shut, I thought he was being sincere but he's just trying to get in my pants like everyone else. "For what, exactly?"

"Just to have a little fun." He winks.

"Seriously?"

"Can you blame me? You're 'Queen Bee', by far the hottest girl in school, and still a virgin, of course we're gonna try to get in you." He says in defense. He turns around and walks away, Hanna and I do the same but in the opposite direction.

"Well that was..." Hanna trails off.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Then we won't, volleyball tryouts are today after school. Are you going?" She asks as we walk to class.

"I don't know, Han I'm not really in the mood."

"From the sounds of things volleyball isn't the only thing you aren't in the mood for." CeCe says when she finally joins us.

"Ce, she doesn't want to talk about." Hanna smacks her arm. CeCe rolls her eyes but doesn't say another word about it.

"Come on, Ali you've been the star of the volleyball team since you were in eighth grade." CeCe argues.