Ow!

T W E N T Y - F I V E

*Unedited*

February 6, 2015

General POV

"Ew... What the fuck happened to your face?" Hanna asked, disgusted in her first time seeing Kate after Emily's little visit.

Hanna leaned against the doorway so Kate couldn't get through.

Kate glared at her and tried to cover the mess that was her face with her hands.

"It's looks like you got mauled by a bear." Hanna laughed.

"Shut up!" Kate shouted at her.

"But your face looks hideous. I can't help but make fun of it." Hanna laughed again.

Kate rolled her eyes and pushed Hanna out of the way.

"Don't touch me, I don't wanna catch your ugly." Hanna said.

"This bruise is going away in a few weeks." Kate told her.

"I'm talking about what's under the bruise."

~~~

"You're stupid." Spencer stated simply.

"I am not!" Emily stated defensively.

"Yes, you are." Aria agreed.

"Gee, thanks guys." Emily said sarcastically. "So, how's your threesome?"

Spencer and Aria blushed in embarrassment.

"You told her?" Aria smacked Spencer in the back of her head.

"Ow!" Spencer rubbed the back of her skull, easing the small stinging sensation that Aria had left.

"I figured it out." Emily stated. "Because I'm smart."

"Well, it's not a threesome." Aria explained. "Toby isn't involved in this. At. All."

"Well, except for that one time..." Spencer trailed off.

Aria smacked Spencer again.

"Ow! That wasn't very nice." Spencer pouted.

"Yeah, neither was calling me stupid." Emily sat down between the two girls.

~~~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Alison Lauren DiLaurentis if you don't open this door right now I swear I'll-"

Hanna was cut off by Alison's door swinging open, revealing a crying Alison. She wiped away her tears and tried to put on a fake smile for Hanna.

"Ali, what happened?" Hanna asked, concern evident in her voice.

"I-I don't wa- wanna talk about i-it." Alison stuttered out through tears.

"Come on, Ali. You can tell me anything." Hanna said, putting her hand on Ali's shoulder. 

"Hanna I-"

"Did Emily break up with you? Is that why you're upset? She broke Kate's face, and I'm okay with that. But if she broke you're heart I swear I'll bury her in Spencer's backyard." Hanna was now angry.

"Why in Spencer's backyard?" Alison choked out.

"Because I don't like her. But that's not the point."

"I don't know what Emily and I are at the moment but that has nothing to do with this." Alison said. "Hanna, I just want to be alone."

Alison stepped back, slamming the door, Hanna tried to stop the door from closing but just ended up crushing her fingers.

"Ow! Oh my fuck!" She sucked in a deep breath. "That hurt a lot more than it should've."

~~~

"Sorry, Han." Alison said, slightly embarrassed. Getting into the drivers seat of her car.

"Don't mean, sorry again?" Hanna laughed. "That's like the millionth time you've said sorry, it's okay Ali. You were just sad and angry and... Other stuff."

"No, it's not okay. I broke your fingers." Alison argued.

She started her car and drove in the direction towards Hanna's house.

"Yeah I know, I was there and it hurt like a mother fucking bitch!" Hanna practically shouted.

"But I'm over it." She said calmly.

"I don't believe you." Alison stated.

"Well, I would feel a lot better if you'd tell me what's wrong." Hanna pouted her lower lip and widened her eyes.

"Hanna, I don't really want to talk about it." Alison said.

Hanna jumped out of her seat and onto Alison's, causing her to swerve off the road. Alison slammed on her breaks and bumped into a tree. Luckily Alison hit her breaks in time so the damage to the car wouldn't be too much.

"Hanna! What the fuck!" Alison shouted. "We could've died!"

"Yeah..." Hanna trailed off. "That wasn't the outcome I was looking for."

"Then what were you trying to do?" Alison pushed Hanna off of her.

"Oh, I was going to force you to tell me what happened." Hanna chuckled. "I guess I should've waited until you stopped driving."

"Hanna, I swear I-"

"Ali, no need to finish that sentence. I already know what you're gonna say."

"Oh yeah? What?" Alison challenged.

"That you'll love and cherish me forever and ever, and you want to spend the rest of your life with me, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health-"

"Hanna stop." Alison groaned. "I don't want to marry you."

"Pfft whatever, I don't wanna marry you either. So that's a No to your proposal."

"I didn't propo-" Alison stopped mid sentence. "Ugh never mind."

"Okay, I'm sorry I rejected you. But we can still be friends, right?"

"Shut up, Hanna. I'm in no mood to deal with your shit right now."

*I'm excited yet nervous about the finale tomorrow. I really hope Queen Vanessa is in the finale. And that the 'Sweet Emison Moment' isn't just friendly relations. If it is just friendly please play 'Every Breath You Take' at my funeral.*