Just Friends

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

*Unedited*

January 6, 2015

Alison POV

I paced back and forth in my living room with Hanna and CeCe sitting on my couch.

"Ali, calm the fuck down." CeCe said, slightly annoyed at my constant worrying.

But can she really blame me? It's been two weeks.

Two fucking weeks.

Two fucking weeks without Emily.

Two fucking weeks without a single fucking phone call.

What the fuck?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

"I can't calm down!" I snapped at her.

"That's what I said." Hanna laughed. "It's been two weeks without Emison sex, Ali needs some action."

"That's not at all why I'm fucking mad!" I snapped. "I need to see Emily! And not just for sex."

"Right, but mostly sex." Hanna pointed out.

"Then go see her," CeCe said, like I'm dumb. "What's been stopping you?"

"I've tried, she's never been home when I went over there." I tell her.

"Then visit her at work." CeCe suggested. I gave her a confused look. "Yes, she has a job. Most teenage girls do."

"No. I know she has one, I just don't know... Where."

"She works at The Brew." Hanna chimes in. "Now leave. Go get your girl."

"You can't tell me to leave in my own house." I tell her.

"Leave." CeCe said sternly, practically pushing me out the door.

~~~

Oh, somebody's gonna get their ass kicked.

I had definitely walked into The Brew at the wrong time. Possibly even the worst time.

I spotted Emily and some bitch hugging. And she was pretty. She won't look so pretty with a black eye and fat lip, now will she?

I walked closer to them and cleared my throat.

"Cheating already, huh?" I said, crossing my arms.

Emily quickly pulled away from the girl and lightly pushed the girl away from her.

"Hey babe." Emily smiled and walked closer to me.

"So uh, are you dating two girls now...? Or...?"

"No just you. Why would I betray the perfect girl?" She smiled and pulled me closer to her.

"Oh, are you referring to me now?" I snap.

"You know, you're really hot when you're jealous." Emily whisper in my ear.

"I'm not jealous!" I said defensively.

"So you wouldn't mind if I went over there and hugged Talia?" She said, gesturing to the girl cleaning tables.

"That's that bitches name? I'm gonna go all whirly girly on that skank's ass."

I made an attempt to ran at this Talia bitch, but Emily stopped me, placing her hands on my hips to keep me in place.

"Relax babe. I'm all yours and you're all mine." Emily said, kissing the tip of my nose. "Me and Talia are just friends."

Emily POV