I Can't Shake My Feelings - Part 2

C H A P T E R S E V E N

*Unedited*

October 14, 2014

Emily

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the front door. I grab my phone to check the time. 2:37am. "Who the hell is knocking at 2am?" I asked myself as I make my way downstairs, through the kitchen and to the front door.

Before opening it I look through the window. Standing at my front door was Alison, her eyes were red and puffy like she's been crying. Should I open the door?

It can't hurt, can it?

"Hey, Skinny Jeans wha-" She cut me off by crashing our lips together, her lips tasted a lot like vodka. She lightly pushed me into my house and closed the door behind us. She walked us further into the house, and into the kitchen.

She pulled away a little bit and looked around then looked back at me. She closed the distance between us and pushed me against the refrigerator, you could hear glass clinking together as the fridge rocked back and forth. She pushed her hands into the back of my pants, her palms cupping my ass as she pulled me against her. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her away a little bit.

I lightly pushed her away from me once her hand started to travel up my shirt.

"Alison, you're drunk and once you sober up this won't be what you want."

She took a deep breath, "You're right, I feel so stupid." For someone that's drunk she doesn't really act like it.

"You aren't stupid, just drunk."

"How could I think a girl like you would want a girl like me?" She now had tears in her eyes.

"Alison, what're you talking about?"

"Nobody wants me,"

"Ali, that's not true."

"My dad doesn't want me, my brother hates me, my mom left me, and now you..."

"Alison, that's not true." I hold my hand out for her and she gladly takes it. "Come on, you aren't driving, you can sleep here."

"Emily you don't have too. I can sleep in my car."

I pull her in for a hug and kiss the top of her head. "But I want too."

~

After getting Alison out of her clothes and into something to sleep in, and getting her to stop kissing me, it was almost 3:30. I covered her with my blanket.

"Goodnight, Alison." I say while walking towards the bedroom door.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asks, sitting up in bed.

"To the guest room, to sleep."

"Will you stay with me?" She asks shyly.

I smile at her and step back into my room, closing the door behind me. I climb into the bed with her and turn out the bedside lamp. She scooted closer and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and her body started to relax.

"Goodnight Emily." She mumbled.

"Goodnight Alison."

~

"Emily?" Alison asks once she wakes up. I was getting ready for school while she was sleeping.

"Yes?" I ask while turning to look at her.

"How did I get in your bed?" She asks while rubbing the side of her head.

"You were drunk and showed up at my door." I explain. "You don't act very drunk when you're drunk."

"We didn't do anything, did we?" She asked nervously.

"No, but you definitely tried though." I winked at her. "Don't you remember?"

"I remember bits and pieces." She said while getting up from my bed.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, I definitely remember this..." She walked closer to me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

She then put her hands in the back pockets of my jeans and squeezed my ass like she had last night. She pushed me against the door and tried to press our bodies together.

Tried.

I held her hips away from mine once again, I don't want her to find anything... Unexpected. I'll tell her about me being intersex eventually, but not yet. I'm not ready to tell her yet, what if she thinks I'm a freak or something?

And she doesn't need to know everything about me. Does she? In a way we just met, and what you don't know can't hurt.

She pulled away and looked at me confused, she tilted her head a little bit to the left.

"I don't remember that." She said, referring to me holding her away from me. She stepped away from me and looked around. "Where are my clothes?"

"Next to the bed." She walked over to them and started to strip down to almost nothing. And of course she was wearing sexy lingerie, black lace.

I couldn't help but stare at her, her perfect curves, toned stomach, and-

"It's not polite to stare." She says, snapping me out of my thoughts, she giggled at me.

"Sorry..." I could feel myself blushing like crazy.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." She gave me a wink.

"Can I take you out sometime?" A huge smile grew on her face.

"I'd love that."

"Great! I'll call you."

"I'll be waiting, but right now I have to go." She gave me a soft peck on the lips and started towards the door.

"Wait! Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?" She asked.

"We haven't known each other long, but I can't help but wonder, who's Kate?"

Alison

"We haven't known each other long, but I can't help but wonder, who's Kate?" She asked.

That wasn't what I was expecting. I was hoping she'd ask me something else but, I guess not.

Why does she want to know about Kate? Should I tell her? There's nothing wrong with having and ex girlfriend, right?

"She's my ex, and Hanna's stepsister."

"Why did you guys break up?" She asked.

Now what? Do I tell her about how Kate basically tried to rape me? Or about how the whole relationship was only to help Hanna? I could just lie.

"It was complicated, there was more than one reason." I say. She gives me an understanding look and pulls me in for another sweet kiss, but she didn't pull me too close. Weird.

A/N

I got my hair trimmed and now it feels too short and it made me sad bc now it's not long. But now it's all soft and smooth and no more split ends so it's okay, I guess.
Anyway... It's July so I won't be able to update as much.

-LostVision