Ch. 35

T H I R T Y - F I V E

*Unedited*

February 27, 2015

General POV

Emily sighed when she saw Alison still asleep in her bed. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, causing Alison to stir. After a few seconds Alison's eyes fluttered open, she smiled when she saw Emily.

"Hey," Alison said in a husky voice.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Emily smiled. "Did you enjoy hibernation?" Emily laughed.

"You're mixing up a Disney princess with a bear, I hope you know that." Alison giggled. "What time is it?"

"Almost one, have you been sleeping this whole time?" Emily asked.

"No, I got up to pee a couple of times." She giggled. "I'm hungry." She stated.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ugh I don't know, there's so many things." Alison started rambling on and on about food.

"Are you feeling okay?" Emily laughed, Alison nodded.

"I feel amazing." Alison said, pulling Emily's face closer to hers.

Emily thought to herself, Did she just go from hungry to horny in five seconds?

Alison sat up slightly and closed the small distance between them, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. She laid back onto the bed pulling Emily along with her.

Emily pulled away. "Ali I can't right-" She was cut off by Alison smashing their lips together again.

"Ali, I have to get back to school." Emily said with a small laugh.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to make this quick." She pulled Em back on top of her.

This time, Emily didn't pull away.

~~~

"What time is it?" Emily asked breathlessly.

"Uh... Um..." Alison shuffled around for her phone. "1:37." She said simply and cuddled back up to Emily.

"Shit." Emily muttered.

"What's wrong, babe?" Alison asked softly.

"I was supposed to be back at school about half an hour ago." Emily told her.

"You better go then." Alison said, letting go of Emily.

"You sound pretty mad now." Emily said, turning to face her.

"Whatever, you better go." Alison tossed Emily her shirt.

"Okey." She rolled out of bed and quickly put her clothes on. "I'll be back soon." She pecked Alison lightly on the lips.

Alison pursed her lips and nodded softly.

"I love you, Em."

"I love you too, Ali."

*My friend wrote 'property of Daddy' on my arm and now I can't get it off.*