Forgiven... Not

T W E N T Y - F O U R

*Unedited*

February 5, 2015

General POV

"But- But she kissed me. Not the other way around." Alison said, trying to convince Emily to stay one more night.

"And you kept it from me. You ignored me completely, and the only reason for you doing that, the only one I can think of anyway, is that you felt something."

"I did feel something." Alison admitted.

Emily huffed. "I'd rather you lie than throw it all away."

"You didn't let me finish." Alison said quickly.

Emily nodded for her to continue.

"I felt disgusted. And it was-"

"I don't need the details." Emily cut her off. "I need some time."

"What do you mean?" Alison choked out, on the verge of tears.

"Please, Ali don't cry." Emily said softly. "I don't want to break up, I just need some time."

She cupped Alison's face in her hands, wiping away the tears with her thumbs.

"I love you, okay?" Emily told her, pecking her lips softly.

"Then why doesn't if feel like it?"

~~~

"And then you left?" Spencer questioned while flipping through a textbook.

"Yeah... Do you think I made a mistake?" Emily asked, playing with her fingers.

"Hell no! If Aria ever kissed her ex I would be out of there before-" Spencer was cut off by Emily.

"Wait, what?"

"Huh?" Spencer responded.

"You just said Aria." Emily almost laughed.

"What? N-No I didn't. I said Toby."   Spencer stuttered.

"Are you and Aria... Like, together?" Emily asked, suddenly interested in this turn in the conversation.

"I said Toby!" Spencer argued. "Besides this isn't about me and Aria and Toby-"

"So it's a threesome?" Emily asked, smirking playfully.

Spencer simply punched Emily's shoulder.

"No! That's not what I meant!" She was now blushing a deep shade of red from embarrassment. "We're talking about you and Alison."

"Right, and after we talk about me and my love life, we can talk about your threesome." Emily stated, earning an eye roll from Spencer.

"Just remember, the longer you keep her waiting, the longer you're teaching her how to live without you."

"But... She kissed Kate." Emily said sadly.

"From what I heard, Kate kissed her." Spencer said.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts! It's like you're fucking clueless! You're in love with her, and she's in love with you and it's like a goddamn tragedy because you look at her and see the stars and she looks at you and sees the sun and you both think the other is just looking at the ground. You act like she doesn't love you but from what you told me, she cried enough tears to drown herself in because she felt so bad! And it wasn't even her fault! Kate kissed her, she didn't kiss back! You need to figure out what you want, you need to get your shit together. If I could, I would drive your ass right back over to Alison's house and make you get her back because when someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that's when it's actually worth something. That's when it's real. Everyone deserves the kind of love that makes them feel like the luckiest person alive, the kind of love that makes you love yourself, and that's what you had with Alison. Even if she is just Ravenswood trash, she loves you a lot."

"That was a really nice speech, Spence. Until that last part, it was uncalled for." Emily said softly.

"I know... Sorry, but I had to say it."

"No you didn't." Emily pointed out.

She climbed on top of Spencer, putting her in a headlock.

"Now, take it back. No one talks about my girlfriend like that."

~~~

Alison POV

The rain fell hard outside, I had left my window open to get some fresh air in my room. My room was almost completely silent, the only thing heard was the rain drops pounding against the pavement outside and the occasional thunder.

It was killing me knowing that Emily might not come back. Nights like tonight are nights that I really wish she was here, holding me in her arms. But instead I lay in bed alone, I missed the feeling of Emily's arm wrapped around me, I missed the warmth she always gave off, making me feel safe.

Wind blew through my window and into my room, causing my bottle of perfume to fall over onto the floor. A strong scent of vanilla filled the room. Great. How the hell did the bottle break if it landed on the fucking carpet?

I sat up in bed, the strong sweet smell of my vanilla perfume hitting my face. I should probably clean that up, I don't want to step on broken glass.

I get up from my bed, turning on the light and walk over to the mess my perfume had made. It hadn't broken, it just spilled a little bit. I picked up the bottle and put it back on my dresser. The smell was still really strong but it'll eventually go away.

I climbed back into bed, just in time. Someone opened the door, which was pretty fucking creepy since I live alone.

This person just stood at my doorway watching me.

Fucking creepy.

I inspected the shadow thoroughly, it was hard since it was pitch black in my room. Eventually I recognized his perfect red-brown hair, and handsome face.

"J-Jason?" I stuttered. "Wh-what're you d-doing here?"

He flipped the light switch on and looked me right in the eyes.

"I didn't think you'd be awake."

"So you just decided to watch me sleep?" I shot. "That's creepy as hell."

He rolled his eyes and stepped into the room.

"I have something to tell you," he said sadly. 

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I asked,

"It's not good."

*Are you guys gonna watch  the rest of the show after we find out who Charles is?*
*I really hope CeCe Drake is coming back soon because Vanessa Ray is queen. And Noel and Wren and Melissa and Alison needs to come back too and Jenna tbh I kinda liked her.*