Ch. 36

T H I R T Y - S I X

*Unedited*

March 9, 2015

General POV

Alison was awakened by an unsettling, bubbly feeling in her stomach. She quickly jumped out of her bed and made a bee-line for the bathroom. She leaned over the toilet; puking her guts out.

Hanna pulled herself out of Alison's bed to check out what was making all the disgusting noises, and why. She trudged over to the bathroom and saw Alison leaning over the toilet.

"Ew," Hanna's face scrunched up in disgust. "You know, it's not very nice to puke while others are trying to sleep." Hanna said, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes.

Alison threw her the finger, only causing Hanna to laugh. Hanna walked over to Alison and pulled her back away from her face. She put it up in a high ponytail then scooted back.

"Thanks, Han." Alison said, she walked over to the sink and brushed her teeth.

"No problem, Al. You know, I've never seen anyone throw up like that. Not since freshman year, do you remember that? When we were fixing our hair and that one senior ran in and threw up? Do you remember what happened to her? Because I don't." Hanna said quickly.

"Yeah, I remember her. She was pregnant, wasn't she?"

"Oh yeah! I remember. She told us she'd kill us both if we told anyone." Hanna laughed.

"Ah yes, the good ol' days."

"Did she have a boy or girl?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know. The last time she talked to me was when she was threatening us." Alison shrugged and began to wash her face.

Hanna thought for a second.

"You know what would be crazy?!" Hanna asked excitedly.

"Hmm?"

"Never mind, it's stupid." Hanna laughed lightly.

"No, tell me." Alison said, rinsing her face cleanser off her face.

"Okay. What if you were pregnant?" Hanna said.

It was silent for a few seconds before both girls broke out into a huge fit of laughter. After a few seconds Hanna was rolling around on the floor because she couldn't stop laughing. Alison began to get nervous, there was a chance that she could be, she just hadn't thought about it before.

Hanna stopped laughing when she saw the look on Ali's face.

"Ali, why aren't you laughing?" Hanna asked worriedly. She nudged Alison with her foot.

"What if I am...?" She asked nervously.

Hanna laughed again.

"Come on, Ali. Even I know it's impossible for two girls to have a baby without, you know, help. Like, a sperm donor or something. It's impossible." Hanna said reassuringly.

"Is it?" Alison snapped.

Hanna tilted her head in confusion.

"Can you call CeCe over?" Alison asked.

"Yeah sure." Hanna nodded.

"Oh, and tell her to bring a test."

"A test?"

"Pregnancy test, Hanna. Oh, and some breakfast, I'm starving."

~~~

*She gave me pad candy .-.*