Get Out Of My Head

C H A P T E R F I V E

*Unedited*

One Month Later

October 12, 2014

General

Alison and Hanna haven't been back to Rosewood since that fateful day when the only Rosewood girl that seemed to understand had called them trash. Of course Emily had only called them trash because she thought Alison was being a slut and only leading her on. But Emily didn't know that Alison and Kate weren't dating anymore because she only heard parts of the conversation, for all she knew Kate could be dead.

The two girls still thought about each other every moment of every day. Emily was the first thing Alison thought of in the morning and the last thing she thought about at night. Same with Emily, she couldn't push away the thought of Alison. Whenever Emily tried not to think about her beloved Skinny Jeans, the more she found herself craving Alison's presence.

Spencer and Aria had often found themselves thinking about the topic as well. Spencer always thought about how guilty she felt for trying to keep them apart in the first place. Aria was thinking about how cute the two girls would've been together.

Hanna on the other hand was caught up in her own love life with a new guy at school named Caleb. Although she tried to understand the whole thing going on between Alison and Emily she always found herself being confused about the whole situation.

Hanna had no idea as to why Emily called Alison 'Skinny Jeans' or what was going on between them. They could be bed buddies for all she knew.

Hanna

"We could go back to Rosewood and this time bring CeCe with us!" I suggest.

Here me and Alison were sitting in Ali's bedroom. In finally ungrounded so I can sleep over again, even though I still don't have my car. But at least I can sleep over again.

"I'm tired Hanna, can we please just go to sleep?" She complains.

"It's barely midnight."

"Goodnight Hanna."

"Okay fine, goodnight Ali."

~

October 13, 2014

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I ask once Ali wakes up.

"Yeah, sure." She mumbled into her pillow, half asleep.

As I was looking through Ali's selection of clothing, trying to find something to wear, I came across a really nice pair of jeans. They've never been worn, why wouldn't Ali wear these?

"Hey Ali?"

"Mhhmmm?" She buried her face further into her pillow and wraps her arms around it.

"Why haven't you worn this really nice pair of jeans?" I ask.

She lifted up her head and looked at the light washed jeans I was holding up.

"Oh, you know..." She trailed off.

"Is this that pair you got with that girl?"

"Maybe..."

"You need to get her out of your head." I tell her. "Maybe wearing them will help with that."

"Hanna-"

"Ali, put these on." I throw the pants at her. "And this top." I toss a light blue flowy tank top at her. "With these shoes." I was about to throw her white high top converse at her.