Emily's Big Day

C H A P T E R T E N

*Unedited*

November 19, 2014

General

"Happy birthday, Em!" Aria and Spencer shouted to wake Emily up.

Emily turned over and looked at Spencer and Aria standing there. Spencer was holding a bouquet of roses in her hands.

"We found this on your door step." Spencer said, handing them to her.

Emily took them and sat them beside her on the bed. She picked up the note and read it aloud.

'I fell in love with you.
Not just for how you look, but for who you are.
(Although you look pretty damn sexy too)

Happy Birthday, Babe. I love you!
-Kisses Alison'

"She loves you, Em." Spencer says with sympathy.

Emily scoffed. "Yeah, she probably sent those ahead of time." She put the roses on her bedside table and turned on her side, pulling the blankets up to her neck.

"Emily-" Aria tries.

"I want to be alone." Emily says and cover her face with the blankets. Aria let out a big sigh and walked out of the room with Spencer following behind her.

~

"Ali!" Hanna shakes her awake.

"What?" Alison asked sleepily.

"You told me to wake you up, so you could surprise your girlfriend." Hanna says and rolls Alison off the bed.

"Why do you alway do this to wake me up?" Alison asked with a laugh.

"It's tradition!" Hanna said excitedly. "Now go get your girl!"

"What happened to the flowers I was gonna give her?" Alison asked, sitting up from the floor.

"I already delivered them." Hanna says. "Because I couldn't get your lazy ass up."

~

Alison walked up to Emily's front door and knocked on it.

No answer.

Alison knocked again.

No answer.

Emily didn't feel like seeing anyone so she didn't bother.

Eventually Alison gave up and let herself in, Spencer and Aria had left the door unlocked. Alison walked up the stairs up to Emily's room and stood in the doorframe for a second before knocking on the wall.

Emily, thinking it was Spencer and Aria, got out of bed, only to be met by Alison.

Emily

I got up from my bed when I heard another knock at my bedroom door. I thought it was just Spencer or Aria or both.

I saw blonde hair and I knew it wasn't Spencer or Aria or basically anyone I knew for that matter. I only knew a few blonde people, and the only one that would be here right now was Alison, and in that moment I wanted to just curl up in a corner and die when I saw those beautiful blue eyes.

I looked down and my feet, I didn't want her to see me. But I couldn't kick her out either, I didn't know what to say. She put a finger under my chin and lifted my head to look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted in the locker room." Said Alison, "I would've taken it better if you had just told me. I love all of you, Emily." She kissed me on the lips. "All." Kiss, "Of." Kiss, "You." Kiss.