Confessions Of Kate

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

*Unedited*

February 3, 2015

Alison POV

"Hey Alison!" Someone yelled my name while I walked down the hallway with CeCe by my side.

Not wanting to put up with any shit today, I just smiled and gave them a small, quick wave.

As I continue to make my way to my locker I'm automatically stopped by the scene in front of me.

With my jaw dropped and my eyes bulging out I set my eyes upon my ex-girlfriend and Sabrina Jensen making out. Kate has her pushed up against my locker, I am utterly disgusted.

I clear my throat to let them know of my presence but they make no attempt to stop!

With a loud groan I walk past my locker, who needs a text book anyway?

I enter my English class, saying goodbye to CeCe. I ignore the sympathetic look she gives me and make my way to my seat.

I ignore everyone around me, and focus my attention to the blinding white board.

Lost in my own thoughts, I start to think about Kate and the year I wasted with her. As a Sophomore and about halfway through my Junior year, Kate was a pretty good girlfriend. Or at least I thought. She just turned out to be a horny teenage girl. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't love her, but I wasn't in love with her.

In fact, I don't love her at all anymore. I just don't want to see her kissing anyone in front of me. Who wants to see their ex- kissing someone? Definitely not me.

Maybe I should thank Kate one of these days for trying to get in my pants when I wasn't ready. But today is not that day.

After all, if it wasn't for me and Kate breaking up, I would've never met Emily.

Kate enters the classroom, taking the seat right next to me, she looks over and gives me a small smile. I don't return it and focus my attention to the front of the room.

Ms. Murphy enters the classroom with her classic sincere grin and starts the lesson. Frankly, I don't feel like listening and I don't need to listen to this, I speak English perfectly. I zone out.

I snap back to attention when my phone vibrates in my pocket. It's from an unknown number.

I sigh as I open the message under my desk.

From: Unknown -

Can we talk later?
-Kisses Kate

I almost forgot I had deleted her number after we broke up.

To: Unknown -

No.
-Fuck You

From: Unknown -

Please, Ali I really want to talk to you.

-Kate

To: Unknown -

I don't :)
-Fuck You

From: Unknown -

Please?!
-Kate

I look over at her and she's looking right back. Her eyes are wide and she's pouting her lower lip.

To: Unknown -

Fine, after class.
-Fuck You

From: Unknown -

Thank you
-Kate

I don't respond. She doesn't need a response.

~~~

General POV

After class was over Kate quickly exited the room whereas Alison took her time leaving. She wasn't exactly looking forward to talking with Kate.

Once Ali walked out of the room, Kate grabbed her wrist and pulled her deeper into the hallway. After trying to slip away from Kate's grip for a good three minutes, Alison stopped protesting.

They stopped once they got to the mostly empty quad. Kate led her over to a tree and leaned up against it.

They stood in silence for a while before Alison got a tad uncomfortable.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Alison asked.

"I want you back." Kate stated confidently.

"What?" Alison asked genuinely confused. She had literally just saw Kate and Sabrina Jensen making out in front of her locker.

Kate slipped her hand down Alison's wrist and untwined their fingers together.

"I still love you." Kate said softly. Alison cringed at those words.

"Kate, I-" Alison started.

Kate cut her off, she pulled her closer, wrapping an arm around Alison's waist and kissed her deeply.

A few flashes went off as people took pictures of Kate and Ali kissing, and they had forgotten to turn the flash off.

Alison lightly shoved Kate away from her.

"Kate, I-"

"No, don't say anything. Just think about it." Kate said, and walked off.

"I have a girlfriend." Alison mumbled to herself.

She looked around to see a bunch of students staring at her, with their phones out.

"Nothing to see here!" Alison snapped. The kids just kept staring. "If you all don't leave in five minutes I swear-" Alison didn't even need to finish her sentence before they all scrambled out of the quad.

Alison's phone vibrated in her back pocket. She quickly pulled it out and check the message. It was from Mona with one attachment image.

The picture was of Alison and Kate kissing just now. And the worst part was, it looked like Alison was kissing her back.

From: Mona -

You and Kate are back together? What happened to that Rosewood chick?

Mona hadn't been in the crowd of students, Alison thought, which must've meant the picture was going around the school.

At Ravenswood High, it's all about drama and gossip. They don't really have much of it but when they do, it hardly goes away within a few weeks. Which wasn't looking good to Alison.

Alison looked back down at her phone which now held messages from Hanna CeCe and a bunch of other people. She only opened the important ones which were Cece's and Hanna's.

From: Hanna -

You got back with Kate? But I like Emily better you gotta lot of explaining to do.

From: CeCe -

As hot as this picture is, you and that other chick are hotter js

Alison POV

I ignored their texts, the only thing I could focus on was Emily. How the hell am I going to tell Emily that my ex-girlfriend kissed me.

I don't necessarily have to tell her, do I? I mean if she doesn't ask about it, it's not technically lying. It's just avoiding the truth.

Besides, Emily doesn't need to know. It was a pointless kiss, it didn't mean anything.

I don't love Kate. I love Emily.

*Anyone else wanna hit Travis with a truck for being a chauvinistic, sexist, unprofessional, misogynistic pig? I've officially lost all respect for him. I laugh when he calls himself a gentleman*