Pip And Estella

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

*Unedited*

December 23, 2014

General

Clank! Clank! Clank!

Alison sat up in her bed at the loud sound coming from outside her bedroom window. She reached under her pillow and felt around for her phone. She checked the time.

Ugh, midnight. She thought to herself as the clanking continued. She tossed the covers to the side and hopped out of bed, making her way to the bedroom window. She was slightly annoyed at the sound by the time she reached the window.

Alison looked out the window and there stood Emily, throwing stones at Alison's window. Alison smiled a little and opened the window. Emily didn't notice and threw one more, almost hitting Alison in the head.

"Damn it. Emily, are you drunk?" Alison called, down at her girlfriend who couldn't stop smiling. Emily just laughed a little bit.

"Hello, my love." Emily called up to her. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" She sing-songed.

"Emily, are you drunk?" Alison laughed.

"No! I'm just madly in love with this beautiful blonde girl, she had the most amazing blue eyes. And not to forget, she's fucking amazing in bed. I think you may know her." Emily shot a wink at her.

Alison smiled widely at her. "Go to the front, I'll open the door for you." Alison said happily.

"Anything for my princess." Emily called up.

"I'm a queen, but thank you." Alison said while Emily laughed a little.

Alison ran down the stairs while Emily ran around the house to the front door. Alison opened it and there stood Emily.

"Hey babe!" Emily pulled Alison in for a tight hug and swung her around. Alison giggled and kissed Emily softly.

"Hey beautiful." Alison kissed her again. "Why are you here so early?" Alison asked, happily.

"I told you we'd spend the day together." Emily said excitedly.

"Does spending the day together involve taking a nap because I'm tired." Alison said sleepily. "It's like midnight."

"Okay, go up to bed." Emily said sweetly.

"Come with me." Alison whined.

"I will, I'll be up in a minute." Emily said. "I'm just gonna get some water." She smiled.

Alison gave her a weird look but then she decided she was too tired to ask questions. She shrugged and started to walk upstairs to her bedroom.

Emily waited until she heard Alison's bedroom door open and close before running back outside. She waved Hanna over and Hanna came from around the house trying to get Pip and Estella over to Emily.

After letting Hanna struggle with the two puppies, Emily decided to help her out. She picked up Estella and put her in Hanna's arms then picked up Pip.