Ch. 34

T H I R T Y - F O U R

*Unedited*

February 27, 2015

General POV

Alison woke up to Emily planting all kinds of kisses all over her face.

"Good morning!" Emily said happily. She kissed Alison's cheek again before rolling off of her.

"Good morning. Why are you dressed?" Alison asked.

"I have school today, and I can't miss it." Emily said simply.

She groaned and rolled over onto her side, burying her face into Emily's pillow.

"Then why'd you wake me up?" She whined.

"I wanted to see those beautiful blue eyes of yours."

She rolled her eyes playfully and sat up in bed. She felt an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach but decided to ignore it for the time being. 

"I could be sleeping right now, you know that right?" Alison ran her fingers through her messy hair, trying to untangle it.

"You sleep a lot, you know that right?" Emily teased.

"What can I say? I need my beauty sleep." Alison said, dramatically flipping her hair.

"No you don't. You're always beautiful, no matter what." Emily told her, causing Alison to blush.

"Aww, you're cute." Emily chuckled while walking over to Alison.

Emily sat on the edge of her bed and pulled the covers off of her. Alison groaned and curled up into a ball.

"You know, you have school too." Emily pointed out.

"I'm finishing school online." Alison pulled the blankets back up to her chin.

"Online school? Why?"

"Because my school is so full of shit, it's too stressful."

"That makes sense." Emily said, thinking about it for a second. "Are you gonna hang out here or...?"

"Dunno. I'm gonna take a nap. And figure it out when I wake up." Alison mumbled as she started to doze off.

"Okay, call me." Emily placed a chaste kiss on Ali's forehead and walked to the bedroom door.

"I love y..." Alison didn't finish her sentence because she fell asleep.

"I love you too,"

She took one last long glance at Alison before she left. Her heart clenched with pure live at the sight of the beautiful blonde fast asleep.

She let out a contented sigh, exited the room, and headed off to school.