Ch. 33

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

*Unedited*

February 26, 2015

Alison POV

I walked up to Emily's bedroom, she said she'd be up in a minute. Which usually meant about half an hour.

I got up to her room which was surprisingly warm considering how cold it was outside.

I pulled off my shirt and tossed it onto the bed, then stepped out of my jeans and put them on top of my shirt.

Emily wouldn't mind that I was hanging out half naked in her room, right? It's not like she hasn't seen this before.

I crawled onto her bed, and later ontology of her blankets because it was too hot to be under them.

Maybe if I put my clothes back on it won't be as hot in here.

Emily POV

I walked into my room where Alison was laying on my bed in red lacy lingerie. Which looked quite sexy on her, might I add.

And in that moment I wanted nothing more than to just lick her.

"Hey babe." I casually took off my pants and shirt then plopped down beside her onto the bed.

Because I can control myself.

"Hey Em." She turned towards me, giving me a good view of her cleavage.

I could do a lot more than just lick her right now, Jesus.

I felt myself harden at the sight of her... Oops.

Alison looked down then back up at me with a smug look.

"Do you see what you do to me?" I say.

"It's kinda hard to miss." She gave me a small smirk before climbing on top of me, straddling me.

Hmm... This is new.

She slowly leaned down and connected our lips. But of course, a kiss was not enough. I needed more.

We all know I have like, no self control.

I lick her bottom lip, asking for access but of course Alison -- Who obviously loves to tease me -- doesn't let me in.

I felt her smirk against my lips.

You see what I mean? She does this shit souly for her own amusement. Nope, I will not allow this. Not even for a second.

I bit her bottom lip, not hard enough to draw blood, but enough so I could slip my tongue into her mouth. That could've ended up a bloody mess.

Alison eventually rolled over and later beside me on the bed. I swear I just... Ugh.

Crawl back on top of me why don't you! 

"That's all I get?" I pout, she gave me a light smile.

"You have to earn it." She sang.

This is no time for singing. Can't she see how frustrating she's being with me?

"You know, you look reeeaaalllyyyy good in that lingerie." I smirked.

"I had no idea." She smirked back.

Alison POV

Emily slowly sat up and pushed me down onto the bed. She moved on top of me and I leaned up, connecting our lips for a proper kiss.

She slowly kisses down my body, biting down on every piece of my neck until she eventually gets to my bra. I feel her warm hands unclipping it, then a rush of pleasure courses through my body as she starts to suck on my nipple.

I run my hands down her back until I get to the hem of her boxers. I slowly started to pull them down her legs revealing her stiff penis pointing upward.

She left wet kisses back up my chest and neck, taking my lips in hers.

"I... Love... You..." Emily said in between kisses.

She hooked two fingers around the hem of my panties and quickly pulled them off.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before guiding her erect dick into my throbbing centre. We both let out a pleasurable moan, satisfied at the contact.

Emily started pumping in and out quickly but at a steady pace.

"Ohh fuck yeesss!" I moaned loudly. Emily smirked and started going faster only earning more moans from me.

I felt my walls tighten around her cock. "Let it out babe." Emily whispered on my neck.

[...]

General POV

Emily laid down next to Alison, her arm draped across Ali's stomach and her head nuzzled up in the crook of Ali's neck.

"I love you so much, Em." Ali gushed, running her fingers through Em's hair.

"I love you more, Ali." Emily smiled, swiping away some of Alison's tousled golden tresses that were covering part of her face.

She placed a soft kiss on the corner of Ali's mouth then rolled over.

"Where are you going?" Alison whined.

"I need a shower." Emily said with a small chuckle. "I'll be out in fifteen minutes."

"Mm can I join?" Alison asked hopefully.

"No." Emily said simply.

"Why not?" Ali pouted.

"Because I actually want to get clean at the moment. Not have shower sex." Emily laughed and walked into the bathroom.

"I love you!" Emily called.

Even though Emily couldn't see her, she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Mhm." Alison rolled onto her side, facing the bathroom door. She pulled the blankets up to her shoulders and closed her eyes.

"You better not fall asleep!" Emily called.

"Go take your shower!" Alison called back.

*This is crap.*