No Glove, No Love

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

*Unedited*

January 27, 2015

General POV

"About damn time." Alison mumbled, crashing her lips against Emily's while pulling her into the house.

Emily finally convinced her mom to let her stay over at Spencer's house, and Spencer was gladly covering for Emily so she could see her girlfriend.

Emily closed the door behind her with her foot and pushed Alison against the wall. Emily moved her hands down, gripping Alison's ass, allowing Alison to wrap her legs around Emily's body.

"Upstairs." Alison mumbled, and the reconnected their lips as Emily carried Alison up the stairs and into her room.

Emily carefully laid Alison on her bed, and tossed her shirt over her head before laying above Alison and kissing her again.

Emily slowly undid Alison's jeans, pulling them down her legs and discarding them onto the floor.

Alison slightly sat up, propping herself up on her elbows, and lifted her shirt up and over her head. Leaving her in just her bra and panties.

Emily licked her lips as she stared at Alison's body admiringly.

"Black lace," Emily said with a small smirk. "My favorite."

Alison arched her back slightly so Emily could unhook her bra.

Starting from Alison's jaw, she left wet kisses down Ali's body until she reached the hem of her panties.

"You're so beautiful." Emily smiled up at Alison who smiled right back.

Emily slowly removed her panties, tossing them with the rest of her clothes before undoing her own pants and positioning herself between Alison's legs.

"Wait!" Alison protested.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"Hang on." Alison reached over to her nightstand, opening the small drawer.

Emily heard the faint crinkling of plastic.

"Use this."

Emily groaned. "Fine," she mumbled. "This is just a useless piece of rubber. I don't get why it's so important."

"No glove, no love." Alison stated stubbornly.

Although you really can't blame her for being cautious.

Of all things, Alison really didn't want to end up a teenage mother.

Especially on the verge of her senior year, she didn't need nor want a baby.

"I didn't even think you kept these around." Emily said, repositioning herself between Alison's leg.

"Are you joking? I was once in a Paint-Filled-Condom war."

~~~

Emily and Alison laid in bed, breathing heavily. Emily had her arms around Alison and their legs were tangled together.

"A Paint-Filled-Condom war?" Emily asked, still catching her breath.

"Yeah, you just-" Alison was cut off by the sound of Emily's phone vibrating.

"Sorry, just a second." Emily rolled out of bed and grabbed her pants from the floor, searching the pockets for her phone.

"Hey mom," Emily answered nervously. "Yeah I'm at Spencer's... You want to talk to her?... She uh, she's asleep... Wake her up? I don't think she'll be very happy about that... Okay fine, just a second..." Emily cover the bottom of the phone and looked at Ali with puppy eyes.

"I'm not pretending to be Spencer." Alison said stubbornly.

"Plleeeeaassseeee?" Emily begged.

"Nope." Alison said popping the P, and crossing her arms. Emily glared at her.

"Okay fine. But you have to do something in return." Alison said, reaching for the phone.

"Anything." Emily said, handing the phone over to Alison.

Alison cleared her throat and did her best impression of Spencer she could possibly muster.

"Hello Mrs. Fields." Alison said, while Emily tried not to laugh. Alison slapped her arm and continued to talk to Mrs. Fields.

"Oh yeah, well you know... Studying can really tire a girl out." Alison tried. "Oh well, Alison isn't actually that bad."

Mrs. Fields started bashing Alison, thinking she was talking to Spencer. Alison did her best, trying not to throw the phone across the room.

Once she hung up, she looked to Emily who was biting her nails nervously.

"What did she say?" Emily asked.

"Well, she definitely thought I was Spencer." Alison sighed.

"What else?"

"She called me, and I quote, 'A Low Class Whore'" Alison laughed lightly.

"Why are you laughing?" Emily asked surprised.

She expected Alison to be mad at the things Emily's mom had said about her. But she was shockingly calm.

"Your mom has come up with a... A pet name." Alison said. "That's a good sign."

••••

•••

••

*Someone should make a story that's basically making fun of every single fucking cliché story line and plot twist there is for Emison or any other love story but like... Making fun of it*

Like: "Alison, you're late for your first day at a brand new school in this brand new town we just moved to recently."
Or "You there! Talking in class. Go sit next to that hot, popular, mysterious girl!"

Idk I'm sleep deprived.

-LostVision

Skinny Jeansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें