That's Jason

T W E N T Y - E I G H T

*Unedited*

February 14, 2015

General POV

"Who's that?" Emily asked, sitting up in bed.

"That's Jason." Alison said, sitting up with her.

"Who's that?" Emily asked again, not knowing who the hell Jason is.

"He's my brother."

"Well, it's about damn time I get to meet part of your family." Emily said, slightly nervous.

"Yeah, about that..." Alison trailed off. She heard Jason's footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Get up." Alison said, wrapping a sheet around her body and getting out of bed. She picked up Emily's clothes from the floor and handed them to her.

"What's going on?" Emily asked confused.

"Well, I actually haven't told my family that Kate and I broke up." Alison mentioned nervously.

"Are you embarrassed to be with me or something?"

"No Em, that's not it at all. They loved Kate, that wanted us to get married and have kids and all that other stuff that I didn't want with Kate, and-"

"You don't think that's what they'd want for you and me?"

"Quit putting words in my mouth." Alison said. "I'll break the news to him right now, but uh for now..." Alison trailed off.

Alison lead Emily to the now mostly empty closet and opened it.

"Can you just, hide in there for a sec?" She asked kindly.

"What?" Emily was offended.

"Just until the coast is clear."

"So, now you're gonna try to shove me back in the closet?" Emily asked,

"Well when you say it like that... That's not important at the moment, do you really want to meet my brother while you're wearing nothing but a sheet?" Alison said, convincing Emily to get in the closet.

Emily POV

She stuffed me in the closet.

And despite her just cleaning it out, it's surprisingly cramped in this closet.

I looked to my right, and there was a tight, short red dress hanging next to me.

Why have I never seen her in this before? It would look incredibly sexy.

I heard the door to Ali's room open and the two started talking. I quickly got bored with the useless conversation and decided to change back into my clothes.

I heard them mention Kate's name, then they laughed. Then Alison mentioned my name, I heard murmurs coming from the two. Then more laughs.

I wonder what they're laughing about.

I quickly slipped my shirt over my head when the closet door opened.

"You can come out of the closet now." Alison giggled.

I stepped out, and there stood a boy. He looked about six feet tall, with dirty ash blonde hair and greenish eyes.

"You must be Emily." He gave me a light smile and held out his hand for me to shake.

"You must be Jason." I returned his smile and shook his hand.

He nodded.

"You know, I already like you more than that other girl." He laughed. "She was a bitch."

I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

Kate is a bitch.

I looked over at Alison, who was still wrapped in a sheet.

This must really awkward for her.

Almost naked.

Standing in front of her girlfriend... And brother.