Ch. 31

T H I R T Y - O N E

*Unedited*

February 20, 2015

General POV

"I'm going to kill you, Fields!" Alison said, hopping to her feet. Emily scrambled to her feet as well.

"I'd love to see you try, Skinny Jeans." Emily challenged.

Once those words flowed out of Emily's mouth, the war had begun.

Emily broke off into a run as Alison started to chase her around.

Alison knew that she wouldn't be able to catch up to Emily, so she hid behind a tree instead.

Emily only ran a little bit further before noticing that Alison was no longer chasing after her. She stopped running and looked around.

"Ali?" She called out, her voice echoing off the trees. "Where'd you go?" She murmured to herself, retracing her steps.

"Alison!" She called.

Alison waited for Emily to pass her before jumping on her back, wrapping her legs around Em's waist.

"Gotcha!" Alison laughed, hanging onto Emily.

"Damn it, Alison! You scared me!" Emily said through a small chuckle.

Alison slipped her hands under Emily's shirt, trying to tickle her.

"Damn it! Why aren't you ticklish?"

"I am, this six pack is just from laughing, I swear." Emily laughed.

"If you're not ticklish on your stomach, then where?" Ali asked.

"Sometimes around the neck area..." Alison tried it but got no reaction but a small flinch from Emily.

"I said sometimes." Emily laughed.

"Where are you ticklish all the time?" Alison asked.

"I'm actually not sure." Emily thought for a second. "What about you?"

Alison thought for a second then shrugged.

"My thighs are ticklish." She admitted.

"You're so weird." Emily laughed.

"Why? Because my thighs are ticklish?" Alison said, pretending to be offended.

"It's actually kinda cute." Emily said, moving Alison from her back to her front.

"My ticklish thighs are cute?"

"You're cute." Emily said, kissing the tip of her nose.

"I know." Alison giggled. "Now put me down so we can get back to our oh-so-romantic picnic."

~~~

Alison beside Emily with their backs against the tree.

"Are you enjoying those juice boxes?" Emily laughed.

"These are really good. Have you tried these?" Alison asked.

"When I was like six, my mom used to put them in my lunch." Em pecked her cheek.

"When I was six I was really clumsy." Alison laughed. "Every time I got one of these I accidentally squeezed the box too hard and got juice all over my clothes. And eventually I just stopped getting them." Alison started sipping more of her juice box.

"Is that why you like them so much now? Because you didn't get them when you were younger."

Alison shrugged. "Maybe... Can you pass me another?"

"There's a lot of sugar in these." Emily passed her another.

"That's okay, I'm still young."

*This story is coming to an end. I laugh at the ending ha-ha... Some of you may get mad though so if you guys aren't satisfied with the ending I'm willing to write a sequel.*