Not An Update: Rant//Emison Prom

*Sarily...? Semily...? Showerly...? - What ever the fuck you want to call them - is the worst ship in existence. Sara should've gotten hit by Lesli's big Range Rover, not just scrape her fucking elbow. If you want someone to get hit by a truck you gotta do it yourself. What if Sara drowns in the shower? I would love that.*

*Let's trash Lorison now... Yes? Yes. Lorenzhoe needs to Lorenzgo fuck himself because Alison sure as hell isn't going to. I don't really care if people say it's rude to comment on Travis' age, he looks too old for Alison. "Oh look, it's uncle Lorenzo supporting his niece Alison... Wait... What the fuck! They're- they're making out on my porch? Oh fuck no! I'll kill uncle Lorenzo myself!" -Jason, Mr.D, & Charles* *But sadly Lorenzo is coming back for 6b so... 😐🔫*

*Maybe when Emily's friend - the one that builds houses - leaves, she can take Lorenzhoe & Shower Harvey with her. But seriously Lorenzo needs to Lorenzgo. And if Sara doesn't leave soon, the Fields' are gonna go into debt because they can't pay for the damn fucking water bill thanks to fucking Shower Harvey.*

*Why the fuck does Pam Fields let Shower Harvey stay in Em's bedroom? Seriously... Sara is kinda giving off a lowkey lesbian vibe, c'mon Pam get your shit together. Does Pam not know what a hoe Emily is? Sorry... But it's true, Emily's a hoe... But she's Alison's hoe.*

Picture this:
Alison and the girls are in Spencer's barn for their DIY prom. Alison knows Charles is going to be around &, wanting to keep the girls safe, Alison decided to take on Charles herself. Alison tried to sneak out Spencer's barn but of course was stopped. Even though Charles would most likely kill her she didn't want the girls to get hurt.
"Ali? Where are you going?" Alison turned around to face Emily.

"I just need to get something from my house really quick, but I'll be back." Alison lied, Emily didn't believe her. "Save me a dance?" Alison asked.
Emily nodded lightly, "Definitely," & with that Alison walked out of the barn to go meet her long lost brother.

"Where's Ali going?" Spencer asked Emily.
"I have no idea." She said, not looking away from the door. "She said she's going to get something from home, but I don't believe her."
"Well, we need to stop mistrusting Ali, maybe that's why she lies to us." Spencer says, "Now come on, your date [Sara/Paige/any other fucking girl in Rosewood besides Alison] is waiting for you." Spencer says.
* * *
After Alison finally got rid of Charles she stumbled back into the barn with blood running down her left arm and the back of her head. Alison had no idea what Charles had done to her and she thought she'd most likely die, but she really wanted her dance with Emily. And she'd much rather die in Emily's arms than in some hospital bed, in a paper gown, connected to a bunch of wires and tubes.
She stumbled onto the dance floor where Emily & her date were dancing together. She made her way over to Emily, using other people as support so she wouldn't fall on the floor.
"What happened to you?" Emily asked worriedly, moving away from her date and over to Alison.
"Nothing, I'm fine." Alison lied. "So, how about that dance?"

A slow song started playing, Emily gave Alison a shy smile and placed her hands on Ali's hips, Ali wrapping her arms around Emily's neck. Alison felt herself getting weaker by the second, she made a spilt second decision and leaned up, kissing Emily softly.
Alison rested her head on Emily's chest as they continued to sway back and forth to the music. Alison's eyes were starting to feel heavy, and Emily felt Alison starting use her as support to keep her up. Alison's breathing started getting heavy and unsteady.

"Ali, are you okay?" Emily asked worriedly. Alison pulled away from her, trying to respond, but her legs gave out from under her and she ended up slipping through Emily's arms and onto the floor.
"Oh My God! Ali!" Emily fell to her knees and tried to help Alison, but she had no idea what was wrong. She looked at Alison closely, noticing Alison's blonde, slightly blood stained hair, and a deep cut on her upper thigh. Then she noticed a warm, red, sticky liquid seeping through Alison's simple dark dress on her side.

Immediately Spencer rushed over to them, with a crowd of people now forming around them. "What happened?" She asked, kneeling besides Alison's head. "Is this hair dye or blood?" She asked, taking a lock of Alison's blood stained hair in her hands. "Someone call an ambulance!" Spencer shouted over the loud music, getting to her feet. Almost instantly, everyone in the room that had their phones with them dialed the number.

"Ali, come on. Stay with me... Us, stay with us." Emily whispered. She started to put pressure on Alison's side wound, trying to keep the bleeding to a minimum. "I-I-I can't lo-lose you again."

Alison gave her a small, weak, tired, half-assed smile. "You were always my favorite." Alison whispered in her ear before shutting her eyes. Tears were now falling freely down Emily's cheeks, she was holding the love of her life's limp body in her arms.

"Ali had favorites?" Hanna asked, checking Alison's pulse. "She's still alive. She's going to be fine Em." Hanna reassured her.
* * *
A few days later, Alison was on her feet and out of the hospital. Her dad hasn't let anyone else see her besides himself and Jason.
Alison knocked on the doorframe of Emily's room, then walked through the open door. Emily looked up from the book she was reading and set it down, taking her earphones out of her ears. Emily walked over to Alison and wrapped her in a big hug.
"I thought I lost you... Again." Emily said into the crook of Alison's neck.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." Alison laughed lightly.
"No offense, but why are you here?" Emily asked.

"We never got to finish that dance." Emily smiled at Alison's response. She pulled away from their hug and placed her hands on Alison's waist once again while Alison wrapped her arms around Emily's neck. Emily's hands slipped down from Alison's waist and onto her ass, Alison looked up and smirked at her.

"I know you want to kiss me." Emily teased. Emily leaned down and placed her lips on Alison's the kiss was soft and slow at first but quickly became rough and needy.
Emily's mom walked up the stairs and turned the corner and into Emily's room.
"Hey Emmy-" she noticed Emily and Alison making out in her room. "Oh... I'll leave you two alone." Pam said, walking out of the room and closing the door.
"I guess your mom likes me." Alison giggled.
"Why wouldn't she?" Emily said, and kissed Alison roughly once again.
[Super hot Emison sex scene that I don't feel like writing at the moment]
*** End ***

*What if prom was Emison AF? Not necessarily like this but what if it's just like... Emison feels everywhere.*Ali better be going to prom/Spencer's barn. Or else I really will hit someone with a truck.*

*Did anyone see the PLL after show? Did you guys hear what Stephanie Gray said about Sasha? I swear I want to hit her with a truck.* Maybe I should just hit everyone with a truck... It would save time.*
*I'll try to update on Tuesday. But idk, I have to go back to school on Monday and school just kinda puts me in a bad mood. So... Hopefully I'll be able to update on Tuesday.*