Little Bitch // Face To Face

T W E N T Y - S I X

*Unedited*

February 8, 2015

General POV

"Aliiii! Can you pass me that magazine? Plleeeeaaaaasssseee!" Hanna called from the couch.

Alison huffed and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Hanna was laying on the couch.

"Han, it's literally two feet away from you." Alison complained.

"How the fuck do you expect me to grab it? My hand was shattered into a billion pieces, remember?"

"Quit being a little bitch." Alison told her. "Now, I'll get you the magazine but I'm not making you food or I'll make you food and you can get the magazine yourself. Your choice."

"I'll just take a nap. Wake me up when my food is ready." Hanna started getting comfy on the couch.

"Your wish is my command, you little bitch."

"Don't call me a little bitch." Hanna pouted.

"But, you are a little bitch."

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are. You little bitch."

~~~

"She still isn't picking up." Emily complained.

Spencer rolled her eyes and buried her face into one of her pillows.

"When is Aria getting here?" Spencer groaned.

"Am I not enough for you?"

"Not at the moment. You're all caught up in this Alison chick. You're always trying to get ahold of her, even when you tell her you need space. Maybe she needs some space too, I mean you're always walking away from her, maybe she doesn't want to come crawling back to you this time."

"Spence, I don't want her to come crawling back. I just want her to answer my damn calls."

"If she's not answering then that must mean..." Spencer trailed off.

"That means what?" Emily almost shouted.

"You suck in bed." Spencer stuck her tongue out at Emily.

"Oh yeah? And when did you become the expert in lady pleasing? You've been gay for like five minutes." Emily shot back.

"At least the girl I'm dating answers my calls." Spencer shot back with a smirk.

"It's not a contest." Emily mentioned. "

~~~

"Ali, you seriously need to tell me what the fuck happened." Hanna demanded. "One second you're cracking jokes, the next you're gonna completely break down. I can't help if I don't know what happened."

"Hanna, I really can't talk about it." Alison sobbed.

"Well, I saw Jason's car parked around the corner so I know something's up."

"Hanna please, just leave it alone."

"No! Tell me who's making you so upset. I'll kick their ass for you."

"You can't kick ass with only one hand."

"You don't kick with your hands, you kick with your feet." Hanna explained.

• • • •

• • •

• •

• •

• • •

• • • •

Just a short, somewhat shitty chapter bc I needed to update.

CeCe's still my favorite character. I think I like her even more now. Thank God Vanessa was in this episode. Vanessa's still queen haha I love her.

And when Emily slapped/punched Sara... That gave me life. Where the fuck was that Emison moment? Was it that fucking hug? Because all the girls hugged that's not fair.

So like, did Ali get married? Or did she just feel like changing her last name?

-Lostvision