Should've When You Could've

C H A P T E R N I N E

*accidentally published the wrong chapter. I hope none of you saw that.*

*Unedited*

November 18, 2014

General

"Here's a suggestion: Just tell her. Maybe that'll help with satisfying your teenage horniness." Spencer says slightly annoyed at Emily's complaining about not getting laid.

"I tried but then Hanna walked in..." Emily trailed off.

"Your birthday is tomorrow, you're running out of time if you want some on your big day." Aria says.

Tomorrow is the day Emily turns eighteen. Since she still hasn't told Alison about her being intersex, she might not get sex on her birthday.

"Whatever, I gotta go." Emily says and stands up.

"Where're you going?" Aria asks and jumps on her back.

"I have swim practice." Emily shakes Aria off of her and proceeded to the door. "Bye, I'll see you guys later."

"We're coming with you!" Aria jumps back onto Emily's back.

~

Alison and Hanna laid sprawled across Alison living room floor, soon absolutely nothing.

"Ali?" Hanna mumbled, half asleep.

"Yes Hanna?" Alison mumbled back. She turned over on her back and stretched out, accidentally hitting Hanna in the face.

"Ow... That wasn't very nice." Hanna muttered and pushed Alison away from her.

"Sorry, Han." Alison said, and tried to cover up a yawn. "What time is it? And how did we get in the floor?"

"It's almost four and you don't exactly sleep peacefully. You move around a lot." Hanna says with a small laugh.

"Why do we take so many naps?" Alison asked and sat up.

"Because we don't have lives." Hanna replies and rolls over onto her side.

Alison brings her hands to her face and rubs the sleep out of her eyes and attempted to stand up.

"Isn't your girlfriends birthday tomorrow?" Hanna asked, Alison helped her off the floor but Hanna quickly plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, I should probably go see her. But I haven't gotten her anything yet." Alison said, walking into her kitchen.

Alison pulled out a box of brownies and placed them on top of island, between her and Hanna.

"Give. Her. Sex." Hanna says and takes a bite of her brownie. "These are good brownies, where'd you get them?"

"I don't remember, Jason got them before he left a few days ago." Alison says and takes a bite of her own.

"I thought he left like last month." Hanna says, reaching for another cookie.

"Yeah, but he was able to visit. And he brought brownies." Alison explained.

"Jason brought these? While he was visiting from rehab? And then he went back?" Hanna says.

"Oh," Alison puts her brownie back in the bow and spits out the rest of it that was in her mouth. "We probably shouldn't eat these."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alison," Spencer calls once Alison walks into the Rosewood High pool area. "What're you doing here?" Alison walked over to Spencer and Aria.

"I wanted to surprise Emily. Where is she?" Alison asked, walking over to Spencer.

"She's in the showers but-" Aria started.

"I'm gonna go wait for her." Alison started walking away but Spencer grabbed her wrist.

"Maybe that's not the best idea." Spencer said, Alison gave her a confused look and shook her arm loose from Spencer's grip.

"I'm gonna go wait for my girlfriend." Alison says, Spencer doesn't say another word because Alison isn't going to give up.

~

Alison walked into the empty girls locker room. She herd the shower was still running so she sat down on the bench, waiting patiently for her girlfriend. She looked around and noticed Emily left her change of clothes in her locker.

Alison smiled to herself and went over to Emily's stuff. This is the first time Alison was going to see Emily naked.

Alison stood up when she heard the shower shut off. Emily walked out with just a towel around her waist. Emily looked almost scared to see Alison there.

"Alison..."

"Hey ba-" Alison's sentence was cut short when a shocked expression took over her face, when the towel from around Emily's waist dropped and hit the floor.

Alison jumped back, tripping over the bench that was still behind her, she hit her head on the lockers behind her. And Emily quickly bent down to pick up the towel and cover herself up again.

Emily was about to say something but she didn't know what to say. What do you say at a time like this? Emily made a move to take a step towards Alison but Alison jumped over the bench and quickly made her way out of the locker room.

"Ali, wait! Let me explain!" Emily called after Alison.

Alison kept on walking and bumped into Spencer on the way out. Alison gave her and angry look and was about to snap at her but instead her look of anger turned into a look of confusion like 'Why didn't anyone tell me?'. Alison huffed and walked past Spencer and just kept on walking.

"Alison, wait! Let us explain!" Spencer shouted with Aria joining her by her side.

Alison just kept on walking.

~

Emily was laying in her bed with her face in her pillow, Spencer and Aria were sitting on her bed trying to comfort her.

"She probably hates me now." Emily said sadly.

"Emily, she doesn't hate you. She was just shocked." Spencer says softly.

"Some birthday this is turning out to be, huh?" Emily said sarcastically.

"Em..." Aria trailed off.

"Can you guys leave? I want to be alone. I just wanna sleep." Emily said sadly.

Without argument, Spencer and Aria grab their bags and exit Emily's house.

~

Alison knocked on Ms. Marin's door, waiting for her to open it. Alison had driven around Rosewood a little bit to calm her nerves. She felt kinda bad for how she reacted to finding out about Emily, she just wished Emily had told her instead of having to find out herself.

"Oh, hi Alison." Ms Marin opened the door wider for Alison to come in. She noticed how Alison still looked a bit uneasy. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was just in town and I need a place to stay for tonight, is it okay if I stay here?" Alison asked politely.

"Yeah, of course." Ms Marin said. "Don't you have a girlfriend here, that you usually stay with?"

"Yeah but..." Alison trailed off. "Um, I texted Hanna and she's on her way."

"Alright," Ms Marin shifted her weight a little uncomfortably. "How've you been?"

*Should Em get birthday sex? On a different note, what kind of dogs should Pip and Estelle be? I can't figure it out.*