Chapter 7

Judy

"They've finally announced it, the party tonight, it's all over the school news, apparently the Dean has left a long ass note saying students should act responsibly and not disgrace ourselves and the school, because some really important people are coming to this party" Adrianna says scrolling through her phone.

"Well, I guess we can't go to the party then because definitely our stoned asses would get kicked out before we even get in" Sam says and we all start laughing again, I'm laying on the bean bag close to bed while Adrianna, Sam and Andre are laying on the bed.

For that past one hour, we've been passing blunts around, so yes we're high again
But just on weed tho

"It doesn't matter guys, all we have to do is dress up and look pretty, no one has to know we're high" Adrianna says giggling, so much for looking pretty.

"Guys we're going to the party, we still have a few hours until it starts, so we would be much sober then" Andre says falling back in the bed

Adrianna sighs out before plopping on the bed too
"I miss Jordan" she whines "this weed ain't cutting it for me"

"Shut up Adrianna, you don't need anything else, unless you want to go to this party face stumbling high" Sam mutters and she hits him with a throw pillow
"Ow"

"Sam's right Adrianna, let's just get some rest before we get ready" Andre mutters.

Today's classes weren't that much, we were asked to come home and rest before the party, so we've been home getting stoned all day.

And as you can guess Jordan is with his boyfriend, I don't wanna admit it out loud but I do miss his stuff.
He has the best, you can't get from Jordan and not feel how good it is.

I remember the first time we met
Like I said, we didn't get off on the right foot, it was kind of my fault.

But I didn't mean to, then I hadn't had control of my powers the way I did now and there were still a lot of things about my powers that I hadn't known.

But I still haven't apologised for it though, it's hard to when he keeps acting like a dick.
He's not giving me a chance to
I shake my head to clear them of thoughts about duck Jordan.

______________________________________

There was a knock on the door and we both looked at each other before I went ahead to open the door.

Andre was standing there wearing a blue tux with a cute little bow tie, and a sweet smile on his face.

"Hey" he rasped out

"Hi" I whispered, before my eyes land on Sam, he's putting on a black tux with his black hair styled back "she's inside" I whisper nodding my head where Adrianna is, he gives me a Curt nod before walking in.

"You look beautiful" Andre whispered before opening his arms for me

"Thank you, and you're looking handsome too" I say messing with his hair before hooking my arms with his

"Shall we"? He asks and I nod before looking back at Adrianna and Sam still talking and he smiles
"They'll be fine" he whispers and we both walk out, his car is packed just outside the campus gate.

We walk outside the gate and get into the car, before he drives away.
We don't really talk much on the way, I'm just looking out window on the streets with beautiful lights.