Chapter 48

Jordan

A week earlier

I never thought Judy would use her powers on Andre, I didn't even think she could.
I mean he was her boyfriend, but she did and I never intended for her to, especially not because of me.

She has something beautiful going on with him and whatever it is we have, was nothing, just something we both couldn't resist, that's all.

I have been trying to call her since she left my place that day but she isn't picking up or returning any of my texts

Truth be told, I never thought we would go this far, the first time we had sex, I wanted it to be a one time thing, I'm not gonna lie, Judy is a very attractive girl and it'll take a very strong will power to resist her.

I never should have touched her, if I knew it would go this far, if i knew I wouldn't be able to stop, I never should have started in the first place.

Whenever I'm close to her, I can't resist her, or stop myself
There's just something about Judy that I can't quite put my finger on.
With Jack it's different, but Judy makes everything so complicated and easy at the same time

She wants me to love her and care for her and treat her like Andre does but I can't, I can't do it.
It's not that I don't want to, but i can't bring myself to do it.
I'm too scared to let myself go for her.

I lied, I lied when I said I could never feel the way she feels for me for her, actually there's a huge possibility that I can fall In love with her, and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

I can't have Judy like that, not when I know how much Andre loves her, not when I can see clearly that he's the right choice for her.
I'm not

Everytime I'm with Judy, I can't seem to be bothered about any other thing.
It's like everything else doesn't matter but I can't tell her that.
I'm afraid of feeling that way for her.

If it's anything, I don't deserve her.
I'm bad for her in everyway.
I was the reason she used her powers on Andre, she erased his memories to protect me, and it doesn't make me feel any better

I keep thinking what will happen if Andre ever found out that I was having sex with Judy, or that she erased his memories because of that

I ran my hands through my face and sighed out, I heard a knock on my door and I got up and walked towards it, I wasn't expecting anyone today.
I stopped in front of the door and gently opened it.

Sam was standing on the other side and he didn't look one bit happy
"Sam" I called and the next thing I knew, his fist connects with my face.

I groaned almost falling but I'm quick to catch my balance, I looked up and he was glaring at me
"What the hell man" I voiced out cleaning the blood from my lip.

He walked inside shutting the door and he threw another punch, but thank God I was expecting this one, I grabbed his fist and twisted it, I could hear the cracking sounds of his bones.

He groaned and grimaced, his face contorting in pain, before he tried to hit me with his other hand, I dodged it but let him go in the process

"What's the meaning of this"? I asked and he just clenched his jaw, not saying anything
"I don't wanna fight you Sam, but I will" I warned

"Is it true"? He asked breathing hard as he tried to hit me again, I bent down and grabbed him from the waist trying to contain him.

"Is what true?, You have to specific Sam" I muttered panting hard, he hit my back with his elbow making me groan out in pain as my knees came in contact with ground