Chapter 31

Jordan

She took off my clothes in a haste as I kept rubbing my fingers over her wet folds, she stroked me making me hiss out lowly.

I felt her position me on her entrance, I felt her slowly suck me in, I groaned and shut my eyes, fuck, sex with Judy never gets old.

She was so fucking wet I could feel her juice coat and slide down her thighs, she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me in deeper.

My balls slapped against her ass, I kissed and sucked on her sweet spot, her fingers dug deep into my darling hair, pulling and tugging at it.

My hands massaged her breast and I pinched her nipples gently, she moaned into my ears and I could feel her slowly rock her hips to the tempo at which I was thrusting inside of her.

After a while she was rocking faster, as if she was trying to meet some sort of target, I felt her tense before she came all over my dick, I was nowhere close to cuming.

I was still fucking her deep, hard and fast.
With each stroke, she was moaning and writhing in sweet pleasure.
I grabbed both her legs and placed them on my shoulders before finding a good angle and thrusting harder.

Her eyes twisted and rolled to the back of her head while her lips parted as she gasped for air breathlessly, seeing her like this only fueled my need for her.

I increased my pace and I could hear our skin slapping against each other, she tried to push me off but I held her tight around her waist, I'm pretty sure my fingers would show there.

I threw my head back and enjoyed the sounds of her moans, she was breathing hard as I thrusted deeper.

She twisted and soon I let her go, spreading her legs wide but she had other plans, she pushed me off and in seconds her round ass was raised up in front of me

I groaned before squeezing it and spreading it wide, she looked so perfect like this, her chest was on the bed, I stroked my dick for a few seconds before shoving it into her, she gasped and moved forward but I pulled her back and slammed into her again making her arch her back more

I squeezed her ass and moved my thumb to her butthole before slowly inserting it inside halfway, she tensed up.

"Relax Judy" I whispered and started moving my thumb inside her butthole while I kept ramming into her from behind, after a while she relaxed and started meeting my thrust halfway, making me groan out and shut my eyes.

I took my thumb out and spit inside her hole before using my fingers to put it in again.
She clenched around my cock Everytime my finger went into her butthole.

She was gasping and breathing out hard, with each stroke I was getting closer to cumming too, I pulled out and rammed into her before letting my fingers down her slit as I started rubbing it, she clenched around my cock again, making me groan out in pleasure.

I was rubbing fast making her clench around me, my pace was fast now as I rammed into her and rubbed her clit, I could hear her breaths coming out in short gasps as I fucked her.

She tensed and screamed out as I felt her cum all over my cock, I was cumming too, I quickly pulled out and stroked faster as I felt my balls constrict and my cum was shooting over her round perfect ass, I was panting and my stroking came to a slow stop.

"Fuck" I cussed out breathlessly, before I flung myself on the bed, she just laid down lazily with her eyes half closed, she was panting hard too