Chapter 35

Jordan

Her breath smelled like weed and something else, she was breathing hard as I kissed her deeply.

I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, my hands rested on her butt.
I moved us both to the bed.

I leaned forward and let her back hit the bed gently before I took off her clothes, she got up halfway and dropped my pants down, leaving me in only my boxer briefs.

I was already fucking hard and I could feel the strain in my boxer briefs.
She stroked me and I hissed, she got up and knelt down on the bed in front of me before taking off my boxer briefs, my cock sprung out and I watched her lick her lips, before stroking me.

Her hand could barely fit around me but she used the other to support it while she stroked me.
There's something about the way Judy touches my body that sets a chain reaction in me.

I can see my precum leaking, she was fucking teasing me and I was liking it
She puts her tongue on my tip and slowly start twirling it around it, making me gasp lowly parting my lips.

Her lips covered my tip before she started taking me in, she swallowed me whole leaving just a few inches to my base out
She started going up and down slowly with her head.

"Fuck" I cussed out, her boobs were bouncing as she bobbed her head on my length.
Her one hand was on my shaft and she was teasing and playing with it.

I threw my head back and groaned as I felt my tip hit the back of her throat, she was making gurgling sounds as she sucked me off.

I grabbed her head and started moving my hips and fucking her mouth.
She choked and her saliva trailed down my shaft, I felt it's warmth and opened my eyes to look at her.

She was already looking up at me, her eyes looked so fucking sexy, and the fact that she had my cock deep inside her mouth and maintaining eye contact with me was so hot.

I felt my balls constrict
Oh God, Judy really does know how to pleasure a man

I bit my lips as I felt it on the tip of my cock, I was fucking close to cumming.
I started thrusting inside her mouth faster as I grabbed her head in place.

She choked but didn't try to stop, I kept eye contact with her as I felt my release wash over me, she sucked it off complete as I was panting hard.

I watched her swallow before she stood up and kissed her, tasting the saltiness of my cum on her tongue mixed with the weed she smoked.

"Turn around" I commanded and she did as told, giving me a good view of that perfect round ass, I cussed out grabbing it and squeezing.

Judy is fucking gifted in all angles, boobs check, ass check, beautiful check.
I teased her from behind feeling her slick juice all over the tip of my cock.

I slid it in and she moaned her fingers digging into the bed as I pushed my whole length inside of her.
I started moving slowly as she kept moaning and bouncing her ass on my dick.

"Shit" I cussed as I spread her more so she could take my cock nice and easy.
She felt so fucking tight, it was the best feeling ever.

I pulled out my cock making sure the tip was still inside before ramming in making her arch her back, I took her hand and placed her fingers right on top of her clit.

I guided until she started rubbing on her own, she was moaning and I was groaning while I rammed into her with reckless abandon.

"You like that don't you"? I groaned into her ears and she just gasp out moaning at the same time
"Say you like it Judy, tell me how much you like how I fuck you" I groaned feeling her clench around me