Chapter 43

Judy

"Baby slow down" Andre yelled over the loud Justin Beiber and The Kid Laroi playing in the background.
I giggled before pulling him in for a kiss, he responded and picked me up so I'm straddling him.

The whole party was bubbling and the whole place reeked of drinks and weed.
There were a lot of other people dancing, some kissing and others just drinking while littering the hallways.

The table in the living room was littered with all sorts of drugs and weed.
I was fucking high, I could barely keep my eyes open but I was still taking more

I felt Andre's hands on my ass as he squeezed it and his other hand went and stoked my cheek.

I started sucking on his bottom lips while I grinded my hips on his, I could feel the rise of his cock right on my pussy.

He groaned and pulled away.
"Not now baby, we're outside" he muttered stopping me, I whined and leaned in again

"Who cares" I whispered and he chuckled before holding me steady.

"You probably don't right now, but you will by morning" he muttered, I relaxed on his laps and breathe out hard.

My eyes trailed to the dancefloor and Sam and Adrianna were dancing and swaying their bodies together.
"Everyone's having fun, just us" I whined before trying to undo his belt but he just held both my hands

"Whoa baby, stop okay, you probably don't even know what you're doing right now" he muttered getting me off his lap and back on the couch

He moved my hair from my face and stared into my eyes.
"Look, when we get home we'll do anything you want, I'll let you touch me anywhere you wish, just not here okay? everyone's watching and some are probably taking videos" he explained stroking my cheek, I just pouted and nodded my head, he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Good, that's my girl" he said ruffling my hair, I just grinned from ear to ear

I put my head on his chest with my legs still on the couch
"Andre" I muttered and he hummed at Ingles with strands of my hair.
"Do you love me"? I asked, I felt him tense for a second before he chuckled

"Baby I'm gonna answer that very soon but just not today, you're not sober so what I tell you right now probably won't matter" he explains softly

The music was still playing very loud, it had suddenly switched from The Kid Laroi's stay to Rihanna's work.
The whole room erupted with cheers as the girls all started twisting and grinding their waist on the dancefloor.

I got up and straddled Andre again, he sucked in a breath and rested his hands on my thighs.
I started dancing on top of him
He chuckled.

"Baby what are you doing"? He rasped out staring at me

"Dancing dummy" I muttered before I started humping him, I could feel him getting hard as I grinded my hips on his, I was dancing to the beat.

He grabbed my waist tight and shut his eyes, I leaned in and put my mouth to his ear
"You're turned on aren't you"? I whispered and he sucked in a breath, I could hear his breathing hard and fast

"Baby" he rasped out before his hold on my waist tightened "fuck you're gonna kill me if you don't stop" he almost moaned out, I smirked but didn't stop moving my hips on his crotch.

He grabbed me and put me back on the couch, my eyes trailed down to his crotch area and he was fucking hard.
"Stop baby okay, we're gonna do all of this when we get home" he muttered before letting go and adjusting his pants.