Chapter 38

Judy

"God it's so hot" Adrianna whined rubbing her forehead

"I agree" Sam and Kayla both said at the same time and then smiled looking at each other

I just sighed out and rested my head on Andre's chest, he was stroking my hair

"It's hot and yet y'all just finished smoking a shit ton of weed" Jordan muttered shaking his head, I ran my hands down my face and looked at him, he was mixing his pills and the white stuff on the table.

I wonder how he manages to still look so cool and levelheaded after taking crap like that, I can't even smoke and take white powder together without feeling light-headed and high as fuck.

"Kayla didn't smoke" Sam chipped in and she just nodded looking back at Jordan, he rolled his eyes before taking his stuff and putting it in his mouth.

"It doesn't matter guys, we have to do something before our brains melt away" I mutter feeling my whole body so hot and sweaty

"Adrianna" Kayla called making Adrianna look at her and hum, that's the most she has said to her since we all got here "your parents own a huge ass swimming pool, why don't we go for a swim"? She asked

"Yeah she's right, or what do you think guys"? Sam asked looking at us and I looked at Andre and he just shrugged

"Yeah maybe" I muttered looking at Adrianna and she sighed out before whipping out her phone

"I have to tell my parents first, they're not home but I should at least let them know I'm taking my friends home" she muttered before excusing herself and making the call.

I turned to face Andre "do you wanna go"? I ask

"Of course baby, don't you"?

"I do, I'm really hot, a little swim would do me good right about now" I muttered and he smiled before kissing me

"Okay guys, they said no problem, we can go" Adrianna said walking back into the room.

"Alright" Sam cheered and we all just laughed "I gotta go get my swimming trunk" he muttered before getting up

"Yeah me too" Kayla joined in getting up

"Baby we gotta go get ours too, so I'll go with you home to get yours and I'll stop at mines to pick up something" Andre muttered to me and I just nodded before we both stood up, my eyes found Jordan and he was staring at me, I looked away quickly.

"We'll meet you guys there" Andre told them and we walked out of the room and headed for mine, my dorm room was just a floor below Adrianna's.

We got in and I quickly fished out my purple swimsuit, I was part of the swim team back in high school, so the swimsuit still fits perfectly well.

Andre took my hand in his and we went to his dorm room to pick out a suitable swimming trunk for him, he drove us both to Adrianna's house in less that 15 minutes.

Her parent's house isn't that far from campus, when we got there, we got out and walked straight to the back.

I could already hear their chattering from where Andre and I stood.
We got to the back and the whole gang was there, we were the last to come.
Even Jordan was already here.

My eyes trailed over his shirtless body, I swallowed as my eyes raked over his abs, even though they weren't exactly six packs, they still looked perfect.