Chapter 40

Judy

I felt his dick pulsate and harden inside of me and that only sent me to the edge more, I bit my lips to stop me from moaning.

He was hitting a good spot and I could barely feel my legs, my whole body was shaking and I could feel my release rock me.

He slowed down and it made me clench around him as a huge wave of pleasure hit me, he spread my legs and got up while slamming inside of me hard.

"Oh God" I moaned as I came crashing with a huge orgasm
"Don't stop" I hissed breathlessly as he let go of my leg and started rubbing my clit.

I shut my eyes and panted as I felt the pleasure building up again.
His fingers were wet and coated with my juice, it was a good lubricant for my clit as he rubbed faster while he fucked me.

My legs were spread apart, I looked up and saw his eyes set on my pussy, he was watching, watching how much my body wanted him and how good he was making me feel.

I grabbed my breast and squeezed, I began playing with my nipple while I shut my eyes and squirmed in pleasure, he took his finger from my clit and licked it before bringing it back, he started rubbing fast

"Fuck, Andre" I moaned breathlessly as he rammed in and rubbed me mercilessly.

"Yes baby" he muttered his eyes hooded with pleasure and desire, I could feel my stomach clench with sweetness, I felt my juice seep out of my body down my butt.

He grabbed my breast and squeezed, I held apart my legs for him as he fucked me good.
I felt his dick get hard and it only made my clench around him more.

"Oh God baby, I'm gonna fucking cum" he muttered increasing his pace, I moaned loud not caring if the others heard me or not.

"Baby I wanna cum inside of you" he stated and I nodded panting hard and biting my lips
"Oh fuuuuck" he groaned as I felt his release, his dick tensed making me spill my juice, I felt his hot seeds inside of me as he shook and spasmed inside my body.

"Fuck" he cussed before pulling out of me, he leaned in and kissed my lips.
"That was incredible" he muttered and I smiled

"I can't believe we've had sex already in this house" I whispered and he laughed before pinching my cheek.

He got up and entered the bathroom to clean up, I got up, and swayed.
Andre sure does know how to fuck someone.
After a while I was able to balance myself, I looked inside the cabinet attached to the table, it was empty.

I walked towards the closet and opened it, empty too.
The whole place smelled like a new car.

I smiled as I stopped in front of the vanity, the cabinet there too was empty, the door opened and Andre walked out, he stepped behind me and held my waist, I looked up and found him smiling at me.

"We can fill that up later with whatever you want" he muttered and I just smiled before taking his hands off.

"I gotta take a shower, I smell like sex" I told him before going into the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and barely let it stay long before turning it off and taking the towel to dry my body.

I stepped out to find Andre already dressed, I quickly put on my clothes and rearranged my hair.

Andre held my hand and we both walked out of the room, so much for checking the rooms.

We walked into the living room and the others already had their eyes on us, Sam had a mischievous grin on his face and Adrianna was smiling and winking and Kayla had a full blown smile on, nodding her head.