Chapter 46

Judy

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, while his tongue ravished my mouth.
His hands on butt, squeezed it and he walked with me towards the bedroom

He kicked the door open and walked with me inside.
He put me on the bed gently, he looked down on me and took off my clothes, and played with my boobs before leaning in and kissing me again.

His hands touched all my body and I shivered as I felt his hands caress my pussy, he growled before he started rubbing circles on it.

He rubbed on it while he sucked my breasts, and fondled my nipples, I reached for his belt and took it off, while helping him take off his pants completely.

I stroked his hard member and he sucked in a breath and started rocking his hips slowly on my hands.

He grabbed his member and stroked a bit before using it to tease my entrance, I felt him slide inside of me slowly, I shut my eyes and dug my fingers into his body

He groaned and started thrusting inside of me slowly, he pulled his face up and stared deep into my eyes, I looked away because I couldn't bear to look at him like this, especially knowing what I've done to him.

His finger curled under my chin and he turned my face to look at him, he leaned in and kissed me, he was still thrusting in slowly.

I moaned and held him closer to me.
He groaned into my ears and I could feel his breath all over my neck and face.

He got up and started fucking me hard and fast, I shut my eyes and gripped the sheets tight.
He spread my legs and used his hands to hold my knees apart.

He was watching me, I was trying hard not to look away but I was failing, I couldn't look into his eyes, not since that day.
Guilt was eating at me, even now that he was buried deep inside of me, my mind was divided.

We didn't say much to each other but I could feel the intensity of how much he'd missed me, it had been a while we got intimate, since that night, I'd been avoiding him, even though we live together, I barely let him touch me.

It was getting obvious that something was wrong so I just had to let him today.
And plus he was really convincing with the way he touched me.

He let go of my knees with his one hand and used it to rub on my clit, I shut my eyes and moaned at the sweet feeling.
I felt myself clench around him and he groaned and threw his head back.

His pace had gone up and I could feel myself get closer to the edge as he thrusted inside of me.
I gripped the sheets and rocked my hips to his, meeting his thrusts halfway.

He groaned and his grip on my knees tightened as he tensed and I felt his seeds shoot inside of me, after a while of shaking and panting together, he pulled out and slumped beside me.

He pulled me close to him and kissed my lips
"Baby, there's something I've been meaning to tell you, I've not really found the right time, hell I don't even think this Is the right time but I can't keep hiding it from you" he muttered looking into my eyes
"I don't know what's been going on with you, or if I did something wrong, baby if I did something wrong to you, I'm sorry and I'd do anything to take it back" he whispered caressing my cheek, his eyes looked sad and it was killing me, this was all my fault, I was pushing him away for something I did, a mistake I made
"Judy, I love you, I'm in love with you" he muttered making me gasp out, my heart was hammering and beating loudly
"I don't wanna loose you, and I feel like I am, I....." I cut him off putting my hands over his mouth.