Chapter 37

Andre

"God my feet hurts" I heard her voice before I looked at her, she plumped down on the chair beside me

"You okay baby"? I asked and she just chuckled lazily before nodding her head

"Yeah I'm fine, I guess" she whispered looking around the huge halls "I'm just fucking tired and my feet are killing me"

"Do you want us to go home"? I asked and she looked at me before looking at my mom, she just smiled

"You can go honey, I'll tell Chris" mom whispered and she sighed before looking at me and smiling, I helped her up and took her hand in mine before kissing my mom's cheek and walking her out of the hall.

We entered the car and drove off.
"Can we go to your mom and dad's"? She whispered and I looked at her before nodding

"If that's what you want baby" I said before taking us there, it's much closer than our campus, so it didn't take us long before we got there.

I drove in before we both got out of the car, she had already taken off her heels and was holding it with her clutch.

I pulled her close to me with my hand on her waist, I unlocked the door and we both walked in, she flung herself on the couch discarding her clutch and heels on the ground.

She really is tired, I walked over to her and looked at her face, with her eyes closed she looked peaceful.

"Come on baby, you need to take off this dress and wipe your face off" I muttered and she just stirred and whined, I sighed out and took her wrist before pulling her up.
"You can sleep all you want after you take them off, come on let's go upstairs" I helped her stand and picked up her heels and clutch before leading her upstairs to her room.

We both each still had a room here and some of our things were still here.
We entered her room and I shut the the door, she was about sitting on the bed when I held her up
"Uh uh, not until you take off this first" I whispered before unzipping her dress and helping her out of it.
I unclasped her bra and hung it on the closet.

I helped her on to sit on the chair in front of the vanity, I took out the wipes and gently helped her to wipe off the make up from her face, before picking out a sweatpant from the closet and a round neck.

I helped her put it on and packed her hair up
"Now you can go to sleep" I whispered into her ears

"I don't wanna sleep anymore, I wanna watch the stars with you" she whispered putting her hands around my neck, I smiled before holding her waist

"Really"? I muttered and she bit her lip and nodded

"Yeah" she whispered and I nodded

"Okay" i told her before leading her to her window, I helped her climb out of it, she turned and looked at me "let me get the blankets and pillows" I told her, she nodded and went on ahead, while I gathered the things and went out too.

I got to the roof and she was standing on the side, just looking into the night, I dropped the blanket and fixed the pillow before I walked towards her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Hey beautiful" I mutttered and she just sighed and put her hands on mine, still looking up.
I kissed her neck and took a whiff of her smell

"It's beautiful tonight" she whispered and I hummed and caressed her open stomach

"Come on, let's go lay down" I muttered pulling her with me, she laid down first and I followed suit, resting my head on her soft chest feeling her breasts on my head, she put her hands around me and I kissed it while rubbing it.